Kerry Foods Employee Reviews

Not a fun atmosphere... most employees were miserable to be there but the wages are high
Lead operator/Teamleader (Former Employee) –  Evansville, IN15 October 2018
I did not have a pleasant experience with Kerry Ingredients... Not only was i harrased by the union stewards because i was promoted into a leadership position shortly after hire... But the company is not wanting to honor my injury which was documented during my employ... still calling daily to get mandatory surgeries for my injury
Pros
Lots of money to be made
Cons
No life outside work, expected to work minimum of 60hrs up to 84hrs in a work week
production line
Production Line Operative: (Current Employee) –  Hyde Godley15 October 2018
Responsible for the Quality checking and supervising to a high standard all packaging, risk problems, weight checking and gas analysing through various computer machines, to the health and safety food act of 1990. Included in the busy schedule was the day-to-day manifestation and application of all relevant paperwork for the employer as well as the running and servicing of multi-pack computerised equipment. It was also the responsibility of the production line operative to ensure strictest high standards were met in the various departments according to the rules and regulations of Kerry Foods Ltd.
Pros
pay
Cons
shift work, long hours
Different kind of culture
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WI 5351114 October 2018
Kerry has pretty good benefits for the demographics. Management doesn't do much, does not give much direction. Management tends to play favorites.
There is a big turn-over in employees and management.
Kerry is a great place to work
Sales Planner (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WI12 October 2018
Kerry truly is a great place to work, however, you must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum direction. Definitely some great opportunity to advance within the company.
stepping stone
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Poole, Dorset8 October 2018
Was a good job, enjoyed the work load and was only a stepping stone job from leaving Fords to gain some more experiences and skills. i was responsible for the maintenance of the machinery and their continuous running.
Fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Waunakee, WI5 October 2018
Liked driving the forklift and other equipment, the people were friendly and easy to get along with but headquarters closed the plant. This was a good place to work.
Environnement de travail
Marketing Business Analyst France (Current Employee) –  Puteaux (92)2 October 2018
Très bon esprit d'équipe et bienveillant.
Un cadre de travail basé sur la confiance qui permet de concilier vie professionnelle et personnelle.
Better Management
LINE SUPPORT& Data Entry/Shipping (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GA1 October 2018
Employees and management just do what they want its kind if like being lock in ones you get there you cant leave off the property. Management never know anything about nothing HR department is rude.
Fun Place
Quality Employee (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, IL28 September 2018
Work is too manual other wise good benefits.. management takes time to train people. Training also available on line and also at the corporate office. You can access online training in different subjects
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Hard job
A good place to work
shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Bristol23 September 2018
Can be a demanding environment with daily targets to meet. An experienced management team that have been there many years.
Bristol site makes flavourings for food industry. In house learning system which is computer based learning.
Opportunities
Commercial Finance Accountant (Current Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare15 September 2018
Kerry Group offers many opportunities to professionally develop, to travel, to built a network of great, experienced professionals. It is key to be mobile and able to relocate globally.
Na
QC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal13 September 2018
Lots of opportunities for growth if you are in the flavour or food service segment. Great culture and people, fast paced environment, team atmosphere with people who are willing to help out with whatever needs to be done.
bad place to work
Machine Operator/Forklift (Former Employee) –  na12 September 2018
i didn't like so much about my job, coz i had to move everyday.
even though i worked 1 year as temporary they never hired me
the pay was so low as $10m per hour, didn't worth it
Fun work place and productive day
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11 September 2018
customer service industry. I have learned how to handle and build relationships with difficult customer's . Management was always supportive and always willing assist. The culture is quite awesome.
The people at Kerry was the best we are like a family.
Pros
flexi hours
It was productive
Blending organisor (Former Employee) –  New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal11 September 2018
I really enjoyed working at the company but the the only thing that i regret is that i never get to be employed permanently ,because of the CEO we had .Until i left the campany 2014 ,we worked like a big family at kerry foods
Not bad
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Midlands8 September 2018
Depending on shift /hours can take over ur life doing 12 hour shifts,cold environment,easy work, most team leaders nice and fair along as u doing job well,staff shop with really good bargains
Pros
Twilight shift(only 6 hours)staff shop
Cons
Cold enviroment smells horrible sometimes
Good place to work, if you need help its allways there and everyone is happy
Cook (Former Employee) –  Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire6 September 2018
Nice place to work, everyone is happy, get 2 breaks in 8hrs which is good and the pay is good, sometimes it can be hard work but other days it can be easy
Pros
Good breaks and helpfull managers
Cons
Working shifts
Productive and fun workplace
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland4 September 2018
At my previous job has always been full on from start to finish. Ive learned different ways and techniques to get the job done fast and in profession standard. Also Ive learned about chemicals and different types to use. I am very proud to say I am very hard worker and my time management is excellent. I work along side my team leader, it was always just the two of us so we get along very well. I dont think there is a hard part about cleaning and the most enjoyable part about it is that I am good at it and I enjoy the satisfaction feeling I get when I done my with perfection and time management.
Pros
Work different places
Cons
Short hours
Rude management & discriminating staff
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ossett21 August 2018
This is the worst company ever. I was working in office listening all day long discussions between ladies from particular team about other staff Sarcastic, sexist and racist comments. Don’t think you will make a career there. Only their friends got pay increases sitting all day in canteen doing nothing. Management challenging and humiliating staff on front of other people. Do not count on any training or specialist courses.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
A productive place to work
Operative worker (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent20 August 2018
Typical day at work is packing ready meals on a production line making sure that the dates and packaging are correct and to standard.
Shift patterns are 12 hours either days or nights 6 till 6.
Pros
Good canteen
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerry Foods. Our community is ready to answer.