Kerry Foods Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place lots of opportunity
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON6 June 2018
Great place to work with plenty of opportunity to advance within the company. If you work hard the managers do take notice. Lots of opportunity for overtime.
kerry foods despatch department colletway branch southall Uk
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Southall, SK28 September 2017
i had a very enjoyable time in that company. we did much work while enjoying as everyone was like family. we gave our best to that company as they trusted us. missing everyone
Everyone works very hard under difficult management
Microbiologist / Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON8 June 2017
Everyone who works on the floor works hard to keep the company producing and running smoothly. Management puts a lot of pressure on employees and does not have the best decision making.
6 months experience as part of undergraduate degree
Research & Development (Former Employee) –  Kerry21 April 2015
experience of industrial research and development in high specification laboratory for the production of dairy powders and proteins. great team atmosphere within the department, however some boundaries between R&D and QC. . . ..
Coop Placement for School
Microbiology Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON7 October 2014
This was my coop placement for Medix College. I enjoyed working here and learning about microbiology and reagents and lab procedures.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No people interaction
Wonderful Working Environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC30 January 2014
I would recommend this company to anybody. It was almost as good as the oil company my buddy works for but wages arn't as good. Many people have been there 12 years or more so there isn't allot of turnover of staff.
Pros
Wonderful Staff
Cons
Must wear safety belt at all times, which means your putting on and taking off a safety belt anywhere from, 100 to 170 times a day if your the only one on the line.
Productive and Interesting Place to Work.
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Shillelagh, WW27 May 2013
Daily tasks involved working in an extremely high personal risk environment under very strict deadlines. Working under pressure was a daily routine.

Worked with a number of people of different nationalities and so I got to learn a lot about different areas of the world. Structure of factory demanded a close relationship between different sectors for a smooth production of the products.
Pros
Salary, Co-Workers, Plenty of Overtime
Cons
Not Engineering