Kerr Construction

Kerr Construction Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Nice office culture, very friendly environment. I started at this company 10 years ago and increased my industry specific knowledge through constant education. Kerr Construction encourages learning and professional growth. I am very happy working here.
Pros
Flexible hours, a lot of employee incentives
Cons
Needs an office reno/upgrade
I feel extremely lucky to have found a position in a company with great values, ethics, and ambition. My boss is kind and understanding and is invested in my professional development. The culture is fantastic - everyone is a team player and we have a great time! Management is always looking for ways to keep us motivated with incentives and regularly checks in to see if we are happy with our work/life balance and feel supported enough to carry out our tasks.
Pros
Great professional development
Highly qualified professional contractor with an extensive team.
A supportive and balanced team directed at customer satisfaction and top quality work.
We are building a great team here and the work culture is good. The works is challenging and diverse. It's great to make real difference in the built environment.
I love working for Kerr Construction. It's a positive work space filled with great people. Always striving to be better at what they do. I've done specialized training through the company and they are always supportive and appreciative of my point of view and input.
Pros
Freedom of schedule
Cons
Can be long hours - goes with the territory in Design
The Kerr Construction team is very close knit and personable; working for them is a pleasure. I have learned that my hard work and keenness will very much help me advance. My coworkers are also my friends.
Pros
dog-friendly, progressive
Cons
office is a little off the beaten path
I love my job. The people I work with are great, the environment is very positive and my boss who is the owner of the company is a great boss and understanding human being. If you get the opportunity to work here, take it!