Kent Building Supplies Employee Review

View all Kent Building Supplies reviews

Enjoyable working place
Flooring/ Garden Centre Associate (Former Employee) –  Montague, PE21 November 2013
Start the of each morning would restock the area that you are looking after. Helping customers at the project desk fill there orders. Also help customers find there products. Set up end caps. Put away product that comes in new. In the Garden Center time ( May-Aug) would set up for the day. Water plants and help customers find what would go good in sun or shade. Help them load there vehicles with soils.
I have gone on training for Flooring,Painting, and Garden Center, alos training on the Seven A's for how to help customers.
Since I have been there I enjoyed all the Managers and Asst. Managers. We had gone through a few for we are one of the smallest stores so we are kind of like a training store for them.
My co-workers where all awesome.
I was in flooring so the hardest would be when some one would come for a large amount of flooring and have to lift it all by myself.
My favorite part would be out in the Garden Center for it gave a bit of a change from being in doors all winter.
Pros
co-works I enjoyed working with.
Cons
Pay was not really good

Other Kent Building Supplies Employee Reviews

Great Company
Project Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB17 April 2018
Great company to work for. Excellent people to work with. excellent training provided to all employees I fully enjoyed working for Kent and would have loved to stay with the company. I would return there anytime.
Busy,customer service friendly company
Yard Worker (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB16 April 2018
Kent Building Supplies is a team based company that very much works along the lines of safety and teamwork. Many oppertunitys for advancement if you desire to do so.
Cons
Hours often cut in winter months, associate to associate conflicts