Kennametal Employee Reviews in Belleville, ON

great place to work
Millwright Helper (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 August 2018
worked here as a co op student. worked with millwrights and a few welders. the work is interesting and not back breaking. safety is number one along with cleanliness
Pros
everything
Cons
Good Benefits & Great People To Work With
Sr Analyst Distributed Systems LAN/PC Canada Wide (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 July 2016
Good Benefits & Great People To Work With, The days go fast with plenty of work. Continuing to venture into new technology.
It`s time for me to move on to a career that challenges me and compensates me adequately.
Millwright (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 June 2013
My typical day consists of dealing with poor management and engineers who have no idea how to communicate with the maintenance shop. We're not allowed to have any overtime even though work is piling up and production is behind. The equipment is old and constantly requires repairs.
Kennametal are the new owners but so far things haven't changed for the better. I don't blame Kennametal but I feel that they are allowing the same poor management to continue making the same mistakes.
I enjoy working with my co-workers and I take pride in doing a good job doing quality professional work. The hardest thing is that I feel that I'm wasting my time here and I'm poorly paid for my time and efforts.
Pros
Occasional free lunches and a good Christmas party. Good friends too.
Cons
Poor management. No preventative maintenance. Inadequate pay.