Kenn Borek Air Ltd.

Kenn Borek Air Ltd. Employee Reviews for AME

Featured review
Kenn Borek Air Ltd. selected this as a representative review
A place of good work and good people
Kenn Borek has a relaxed atmosphere that understands the need for balance between work life and home life. with a large amount of aircraft the company has been stable for years. One of the more exciting aspects of the job is the availability to travel with the aircraft on one of many contracts.
Pros
family company
Cons
hours
Kenn Broken Air
Two things could happen. option 1 You can rotate and travel with the company, get payed terribly, be forced to do some questionable things to the aircraft because theres barley any logistics to help you and be extended up to 9 weeks because there's no one to replace you because everyone is realizing how terrible this company is and when your sending emails to ask when your coming home your emails will get screened and ignored. Option 2. You can work Monday to Friday in a hangar full of negativity and toxicity from the majority of its employees. Plus get the luxury to work under managers that micro manage and lead hands that get hard ons watching you fail.
The pay is way below industry standard. Im talking 20's an hour as an ACA. Only come to kenn borek to get your license or maybe a chance to go to Antarctica. DO NOT HOPE FOR AN END CAREER IN THIS COMPANY AND DO NOT STAY LONGER THEN YOU SHOULD. You will only find dissappointment in the end.
Pros
traveling
Cons
everything
I enjoy working for this company it has help me alot thru the years
Got up early to to go to work I enjoy working with my co-workers.
Learned a lot every day it was a challenge and there was something different to do on a day to day including travel to other places, Float changes could be hard to do sometimes. The hardest part was probably organizing rescue missions like watching C-GSJB sink tru ice and not be able to do anything. Also lots of engine changes, hot sections wings removal/installation rigging, MLG change rigging, The most enjoyable where trips to Costa Rica and Panama looking after a float Plane from Golfito to Juares.
Pros
Pizza days, Stampede lunches, christmas partys, honest days work
Cons
long hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kenn Borek Air Ltd.?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenn Borek Air Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9