Kendle International Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Tough, existing and productive
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 July 2012
Kendle International Inc. it is also a contract research organization inviting healthy individual volunteers to test the drug for human body.
The type of work here is similar on what I did with Biopharma, the only difference is that the company is so big and mostly our study is recreational drugs, dealing with a lot of Doctors, paramedics, nurses, technicians, etc. I also learned a lot of technicques, and conducted more trainings like SOP, documentation, WHMIS, GCP. etc. The management are also fair,equal opportunity and considerate too which made the company's very tough and productive. My co-workers are so nice , helpful and had a good relationship with them.
Like what I have said, there is no hardest part of the job except when you missed the vein, the volunteers are getting upset, the job is so easy as long as you focus on your assigned task and follow the standard operating procedure, you won't make mistakes. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the management and volunteers will appreciate your job.
Pros
no free food except coffee.
Cons
yes, i have long hours because i am a full time permanent with benefits.