Kelseys Original Roadhouse

Kelseys Original Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Canada367 reviews
when i first began to work there it was great, fast pace and you kept busy but since coronavirus happened it’s been super dead and slow paced and short shifts.
Pros
you got food after working 4 hours
I love to work in kelseys. It was very good place with a very supportive staff members. They will give you a good pay. They are also give 50% discount on food also.
They're a revolving door for staff and management, which leads to a good majority of the staff having no idea what's going on at any given time. And believe me it shows in the number of guest complaints you deal with... when you can actually get hours or tables because people are starting to realize just how downhill they've gone, so they're often pretty empty (obviously referring to pre pandemic). Don't waste your time.
Pros
Not enough
Cons
Too many
Don't work here! You get bullied and treated like garbage all the time! The Kelsey on Oxford and Gammage in London Ontario the owner is a racist pile of garbage.( it won't let me swear). The management doesn't care about anything of anybody they spread rumors about you behind your back and if you confront or report them,you lose your job! Absolute joke.
Pros
If this place burned down.
Cons
Everything!
If you're looking for a fast-paced environment, I highly suggest working at the back of the house at Kelsey's Roadhouse. The staff and management are extremely friendly and helpful.
Pros
Discount food
I was a line cook and prep cook so every day looked different for me , i learned to move a lot faster and do several things at once , it helped a lot especially during diner rush. Very fast paced go go go environment , but i loved it , the guys i worked with really made my job the best , coming into work everyday and joking and having fun , but also serious and we work when we need to , probably the best job i have ever had..
I have been with Kelsey's for 5 years, and the good days outweigh the bad days tremendously. I love the staff I work with, and the overall friendly atmosphere in our location.
Great fun place to work. The regulars are amazing and you become family with the staff and guests. No benefits at some locations only downside. Love the food.
This was a interesting first job, I learned a lot about what it takes to work in a team and work in a loud and busy environment. At times the job was stressful however the colleagues were nice and I enjoyed my time there.
a fast paced workplace with great staff. typical day includes conversing with customers and providing solid customer service. management is accommodating to days off.
Don’t take the job it’s a waste of time they treat the back employees like slaves you don’t get paid anything special and there is never any set time you can leave they, the servers don’t do anything and the work placement is toxic a bunch of clowns talking about each other and bullying the new people
A Great place to work, senior team members are very friendly and supportive. Best Managers feel like Home. Easy to get promotion if you are really talented.
my experince at kelesys road house was alright, i do recommend working here if its your first job, but the hours could be a lot better and even with other employees
Very nice and recommended place to work !!
I really appreciate their team work as well as the respect that everyone working there had!!!!

Really appreciate them!!!
Can be stressful
But overall good experience

Room for advancement

Management are easy to talk to and are understanding

Overall good wage with gratitude
If you like being spoken down to by incompetent, borderlining worthless managers who do not have any restaurant management or culinary skills then boy oh boy this is the place for you.
The owners of this particular restaurant are amazing. They really support their management staff well and cared about us on a level that goes beyond the usual for owners in this industry.
Kelsey’s is an amazing place to work. It is a pleasure to work with great coworkers and management is terrific! Getting to work daily with the public is also a great way to be involved in every guest experience!
Pros
Great atmosphere!
There is a great team atmosphere and the Servers seem to form a team which works together well. There is support and training from the management team as well.
The people are fun to work with and the management is great and very accommodating. Work can get very fast pace and stressful so make sure you can handle that.
Was fun most days, different atmosphere every day.. some days crazy busy and others a little slow Management was ok most co-workers were awesome to work with
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelseys Original Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.