Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd

Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

I won't be leaving anytime soon

A huge part of the reason I love working at Kelsey Trail is the atmosphere. Everyone has always been willing to help, give advice and seems Judgement Free. The driver support staff is awesome. I never hesitate to pick up the phone and ask a question. After being a long Haul driver here for 2 years I have developed great relationships throughout the company. The equipment is also in great shape and provided with driver comfort and safety in mind.

Pros

Great driver support team

Cons

Long Hours, away from home for a minimum of 1 week

Good for new comers

Was a really good company. Then they sold our to a American company, now you will be just a number with low rates and hardly any runs. Wanna sleep in a truck physical work more then driving. This is the company. Long wait times not paid for even though they said they would. Gotta fight for every single dime. Good for you fresh put of school drivers to get some experience but then move on.

not a FUN place to work(if it was fun they would call it play) it is a great place to work

kelsy trail is the best company that i have worked for in a long time, i have been in the work force since 1977!!!!! if you are lazy not the place for you straping tarping chaining is quite phisical but the pay rate for doing the work is ok

Pros

since covid 19 they provided frozen suppers that were excellent in nutrition and tastt

Cons

strapping chaining and tarping is very phisical work so if you are lazy not the place for you

Unpaid waiting is a problem.

Way too much unpaid time although during orientation you will be informed you will be paid after 2hrs waiting which proved to be untrue. Communication is very one-sides.

Pros

Good pay when driving, reasonable benefits

Cons

Too much unpaid work

Great place to work...great people and everyone is willing to lend a hand

Management at Kelsey Trail is amazing. They do everything they can to make your employment enjoyable and always take care of us. Pay is good, runs are good. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Most equipment is new and maintained very well. The shop facilities are great. They have a drivers lounge with rooms to sleep in if necessary and always have free lunch on Saturdays. And since we have been dealing with COVID-19 Kelsey Trail has had a caterer prepare fresh meal that they freeze and are free for pick up for us to take on our trips so we have hot meals. They really do go above and beyond for us drivers.

You get what you put in

Very lenient company, respect what they give you and follow the policies and it's awesome. Fantastic pay for those who work hard and don't mess around

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd Reviews by Location