Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd

Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Featured review
Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd selected this as a representative review
I've been here 3 months now. Everything has been great to excellent! Trucks and trailers are extremely well maintained. Home on weekends. Anyone saying it's not a good place to work either forgets what a bad place to work at is or they simply have no clue as to what a bad job is. I come to work, do what's needed and go home with a decent paycheck.
Pros
Maintenance and good pay
Cons
Havent found any
You get what you put in.

It's trucking, work hard to play harder.

Fantastic company for those who are professional and not a slacker or a procrastinator. Great opportunity for those who want to bolster there skills in this field of work. Thanks for what you have done for me
Good people, good equipment, good facility, good maintenance, NO work life balance what so ever. If you ever get a day off. The sales manager tells you to lie. The managment is good. The pay is horrible. They hire anyone new. Major turnaround.
Pros
Free pizza on saturday. Use of a car. Great dispatch. Great trucks
Cons
No life just work. Recap recap recap
Great Place to work. Enjoyable place to work. Treated well. Lots of work. Good Pay. New Equipment. dispatchers are awesome. Highly recommend working for Kelsey trail.
A decent place to work and most people are courteous and helpful. The office is small but they are moving to a larger facility. Little time to train one on one due to busy schedules of others.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kelsey Trail Trucking Ltd?