Kelly Services
Happiness score is 61 out of 100
View all Kelly Services reviews

Kelly Services

Kelly Services Employee Review

Helped me find a good paying job

Kelly Services is great with helping individuals land an easy job. Initially had complications with an employee assisting me, they might've went on vacation and did not get back to me regarding a job. However, I called two weeks later and another employee got me the same job that day. All in all, great experience here. Unfortunately, this is an employment agency, so they're not in control of employers cutting shifts, etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Not a good employer

Kelly services is an agency, temporarily hiring for an employer. There are no benefits and the hours of work fluctuate between 2 and 5 days of work in a week. Pay is low, not enough seats in the lunch room and if you drive there is not enough parking.
Same role

not permanent

they only give few shifts although you applied for full time.......... sometimes they assigned you for different time shifts like from morning to afternoon shift

Pros

fast employment

Cons

1 year contract only
Same location

I enjoyed the a variety of duties

I mainly did temp work for different organizations. It was a great experience, but I wished that I didn't have to leave and move on to other jobs. I did however meet some great people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Kelly Services with

• Kelly Services
  • Helped me find a good paying job