Kelly Services
View all Kelly Services reviews

Kelly Services

Kelly Services Employee Review

My views on Kelly Connect

I have found that they don't understand accommodations for people who have a learning impairment. Even though they are an American company and want to operate in Canada they should be mandated to provide the accommodations under the AODA and ODA act in Canada and Ontario for people who have a disability. This company isn't the greatest and just want people to watch videos all the time and not enough practical experience.

Pros

Having an IMAC to use at home to do the work

Cons

No experience understanding accommodations for people who have a learning impairement.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Empty promises and rude coworkers

After the interview I felt very confident about the job and the company. It seemed very laid back, growth focused and easy to learn! In my interview I mentioned that I had an upcoming vacation that I had already booked and was promised my vacation but once I started working, I was denied the vacation. In my interview, it was said that within 3 months, I would get a promotion with a raise. At 2 months I was given the promotion but it did not come with a raise. Even more lies from the recruiter/interviewer. You frequently have to ask Senior Advisors for help with problems but you’ll dread doing so as they will talk back to you, be rude, and generally won’t be helpful or take over the calls even when rules state they need to. You’ll be told by supervisors that you can give peer feedback to rude Senior Advisors, but it doesn’t make a difference when most of them are rude. Shortly after my promotion, I resigned, only to be terminated effective immediately rather than work until my resignation date.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Longer than 8hr shifts
Same role

"Okay"

A decent place to start, can improve. The pay is basic. Advancement opportunities are there but it might take a while. Management is okay and can improve

Pros

work is not hard

Cons

Long hours and monotonous work.
Same location

Poor Management and Nepotism

Work place was filled with poor management. If you are a contract worker best believe you will take the fall for any mistakes by the perm. workers. Manager had family on the team who were always causing conflict with others, but you could never bring it to their family members attention.

Pros

work from home

Cons

contract positions, no benefits, awful hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement