Kelly Services
View all Kelly Services reviews

Kelly Services

Kelly Services Employee Review

Great Experience

I enjoyed my time with Kelly. I met a lot of amazing people and I highly recommend them! I learned alot, the people I worked with were great. Other secretaries are always there to assist.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Pay not great

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Work is Far and Few Between

I was getting phone calls for jobs but then it stopped suddenly. I worked for one company and wasn't instructed at all on what to do. It wasn't Kelly Services fault but it made me feel leery about accepting work when they called . I worked 10 hrs on a line with no break or lunch and nobody told me when the shift ended. They liked my work ethic but didn't talk at all to me other than that.
Same location

The staff is extremely friendly and work to make everyone feel comfortable and a part of the family. They encourage people to work closely together. Everyone one is willing to step up and help if needed.

Temporary Work Assignments

Company provides temporary work assignments to various companies and agencies based on your skills and experience. Assignments can be for a few days to several months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement