Kelly Services
Updates from Kelly Services:

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Canada340 reviews
Work is Far and Few Between
I was getting phone calls for jobs but then it stopped suddenly. I worked for one company and wasn't instructed at all on what to do. It wasn't Kelly Services fault but it made me feel leery about accepting work when they called . I worked 10 hrs on a line with no break or lunch and nobody told me when the shift ended. They liked my work ethic but didn't talk at all to me other than that.
Very good company
I had two assignments with Kelly Services, one was a very interesting assignment, it was a learning experience. They stayed in touch with me, handled any issues I had
Mostly great
I trained as a work-at-home language interpreter at Kelly and I found the training to be extremely hard although the final test turned out to be hypocritically easy. But I like that the training is rather humane compared to some other companies and they pay for it generously. To current trainees as an interpreter: never miss the practice test! It is very similar to the real one.
Quality Inspector TTMC Woodstock
Quality inspection verify parts meet Company standards and to ensure Supplier is complying to the agreed specifications to ensure that the customer is able rely on that they meet all Safety protocols I didn't like the hours on the Afternoon shift
Pros
Easy work
Cons
TTMC Hours late nights
Production with no recreation
They were one of the best recruitment agency with regards to pay ($22.75 / hour) until last year when they reduced it to ($16 / hour) at the facitilty where I worked and now a lot of people don't want to work for them anymore
Pros
Flexible to shift schedule
Cons
Poor PPE
Awesome
Amazing company to work for, great team and management is amazing, i couldnt have asked for a better group of women to work with. There was a learning curve.
excellent opportunity employer
This company allows workers to excell and advance in their work place they are an equal opportunity employer they are flexxibbllle wwwith hours of work and availability of the employee
Good place to start
It is a very competitive environment. You are always on your own, which is great for work experience and you get to learn a lot this way. It is a good place to start.
Pros
to learn a lot
Cons
no support
Just Like the all the rest
This manager is just like every other women manager I meet along the way. Rude disrespectful and most off all discriminating. Why is it when a women is superior over other she tends to let that go to her head.
On contract
On contract to a large Petrochemical firm. Decent leadership, strong vision of what they would like to accomplish, and very open to assistance to getting there. Really enjoying my time. Health crisis really hindering success opportunities.
No comment
Every thing was good in the beginning and after few months some issue was supposed to be solve.
Pros
Ready to give you job
Cons
I thinks they don't listen to workers
Great Agency to work for
I've had fairly decent job placements with Kelly services. Staff is friendly & easy to work with . This company offers on line training to its employees
Relaxed Job
Very relaxed, management are very helpful and make sure you are properly equipped to fulfill your tasks. The worst part was that the shifts were not posted ahead of time and the rotating nights and days.
Staffing agency experience
The assignments that I was sent on, was always fast paced, busy, but also challenging. Most of these were not easy tasks, but I did enjoy them. Each one challenged me on a personal as well as professional level.
The people that I have dealt with here are good people. This is a placement agency.
When I've needed employment the people that I have dealt with have always come through with an acceptable position in a very reasonable period of time.
Excellent well rounded place
It is a very easy place to contact and they can get you a good paying, steady paced temporary job almost immediately, extremely nice staff and very caring. Would work for again.
Productive and great environment to work in
Excellent place to work. Staff is extremely supportive and accessible to work with. Projects were reviewed for my skills and abilities. I enjoyed working at Kelly Services very much.
It was great being able to utilize my data entry skills at different jobs.
It is a good place to work especially if you like to work for different employers. It is a great learning experience to be able to go to different job sites and get to know different people.
Hired and was working the next day
Staff at Kelly was very friendly and they gave me a job the day after tehy interviewed me. I love my placement! Hopefully my placement will hire me on.
The staff is extremely friendly and work to make everyone feel comfortable and a part of the family. They encourage people to work closely together. Everyone one is willing to step up and help if needed.
Not a great experience
Was treated like a number, More had a problem with the company itself.. they didn't work to solve any problems for the staff and they didn't seem t care about the staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.
5.3K