Kellogg Company
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Kellogg Company Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
Shift work wears on you it is my only reason for wanting to leave. Night shift is not for me . great people awesome management a great culture just don't like the nights
Great place to work. People are very nice. Pressure is reasonable giving that we are working with food. Sanitation and disinfection is top priority. Training is done very well with out complaints.
Analytical Skills

No Power Distance

Little Strict Management

Possibility to experiment and learn is very low

Huge scope to grow and develop yourself
Product development, product improvement, technical project management and cost reduction. Process experience such as: Cereals, extruded products, dairy beverages, baked bars, cold forming bars.
Project Manager, budget coordinator, consumer studies, sensory, regulatory and nutrition for LAO. Process development, scale-ups, creative ideas, product & process synergies, innovation, plant costing, plant financials, personnel coordination, work with CoMan
this employer is a fanatistc place to work, this company is about putting its staff first and having fun while getting the job done..I would reccomend anyone apply to work for this organization.
Busy multi tasking , to work on your own, with little supervision, friendly, working with a lot of nice the people there.
I did a lot of different jobs.
Pros
some times free meals, or samples of new products
Cons
at first alot of hours you were expected to work
Territory manager in BC run by upper management in Ontario and Quebec who are totally out of touch with how things work here.
Frequently changing expectations and reports that are sent to seemingly nowhere. Leadership is a problem.
Pros
Company car, gas, all expenses, great salary in relation to the work and other companies
Cons
So disorganized
Operations manager treats the employees with a disrespectful attitude. Good work was never appreciated in this facility so I knew this job wasn’t for me.
Muito boa companhia tinha muito bom horário de trabalhar
Pros
Tinhamos refeicao gratuita na empresa
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kellogg Company?
Company has many benefits. I enjoyed working there, So reputational company and reputed people work there who respect each other and help each other in every situation.
Beware - does not function like a top tier company and they do not value employees.. Culture has vanished.
...........................................................
Pros
Free cereal
Cons
Lack of leadership
Great company with a family like environment and culture. Great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience across cross-functional projects. As an ABM you get BM responsibility i.e. own your P&L, budgets, media relationships, creative direction, brand trajectory/planning, etc.
I enjoyed all aspects of my job at Kellogg Canada. We were encouraged to upgrade our skills with new technology that they provided. Some days involved heavy lifting which I also enjoyed.
Je recommande cette entreprise : des responsabilités sont confiées aux stagiaires, il y règne un très bon état d'esprit et les managers ont a coeur de faire évoluer et grandir les jeunes employés/stagiaires.
a Place where you can learn to be over qualified. you got to learn many things beyound your job description. Though I'm marketing specialist but i'm acting as Brand Manager. I got to learn about production, purchasing, engineering and food and safety.

I like most of my co-workers they are the best i have ever had.

my hardest part of the job that my decision and view as a marketer affect the whole company, which i consider a big responsibility and very serious part.

the most enjoyable part that it's not a routine job, part of it yes but the rest is creation and thinking outside of the box.
fun place, love it there but plant closed. wish i was still there.people were friendly , like a sporting team working together,make as much money as you wanted
Pros
made as much money as you wanted
Cons
place closed didnt need too