Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company Employee Reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,396 reviews

Shift work wears on you it is my only reason for wanting to leave. Night shift is not for me . great people awesome management a great culture just don't like the nights

Stressful, hot

The people were nice for the most part. The job was hard hot and stressful they didn't train very well. The 12hr rotation was way to much to get use to.

I miss them so bad!

So far, the best work environment ever! Working at Kellogg's you'll feel like in a big family where people help and support each other. All the challenges ae enthusiastically supported by helpful coworkers who are always celebrating your success.

Good people

Great place to work. People are very nice. Pressure is reasonable giving that we are working with food. Sanitation and disinfection is top priority. Training is done very well with out complaints.

Open Culture with broad horizon to explore

Productive Analytical Skills No Power Distance Little Strict Management Possibility to experiment and learn is very low Huge scope to grow and develop yourself

Good place to learn

Product development, product improvement, technical project management and cost reduction. Process experience such as: Cereals, extruded products, dairy beverages, baked bars, cold forming bars. Project Manager, budget coordinator, consumer studies, sensory, regulatory and nutrition for LAO. Process development, scale-ups, creative ideas, product & process synergies, innovation, plant costing, plant financials, personnel coordination, work with CoMan

fun place to work

this employer is a fanatistc place to work, this company is about putting its staff first and having fun while getting the job done..I would reccomend anyone apply to work for this organization.

fun place to work

Busy multi tasking , to work on your own, with little supervision, friendly, working with a lot of nice the people there. I did a lot of different jobs.

Pros

some times free meals, or samples of new products

Cons

at first alot of hours you were expected to work

Huge disconnect between east and west...as usual

Territory manager in BC run by upper management in Ontario and Quebec who are totally out of touch with how things work here. Frequently changing expectations and reports that are sent to seemingly nowhere. Leadership is a problem.

Pros

Company car, gas, all expenses, great salary in relation to the work and other companies

Cons

So disorganized

Unorganized and misleading

Operations manager treats the employees with a disrespectful attitude. Good work was never appreciated in this facility so I knew this job wasn’t for me.

Jobs at Kellogg Company

See more jobs

Empresa dinamina e boa para trabalhar

Muito boa companhia tinha muito bom horário de trabalhar

Pros

Tinhamos refeicao gratuita na empresa

Friendly people with comfortable environment

Company has many benefits. I enjoyed working there, So reputational company and reputed people work there who respect each other and help each other in every situation.

Terrible toxic Canadian sales environment

Beware - does not function like a top tier company and they do not value employees.. Culture has vanished. ...........................................................

Pros

Free cereal

Cons

Lack of leadership

Leadership oriented

Great company with a family like environment and culture. Great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience across cross-functional projects. As an ABM you get BM responsibility i.e. own your P&L, budgets, media relationships, creative direction, brand trajectory/planning, etc.

Excellent Work Enviroment

I enjoyed all aspects of my job at Kellogg Canada. We were encouraged to upgrade our skills with new technology that they provided. Some days involved heavy lifting which I also enjoyed.

Environnement de travail agréable et motivant

Je recommande cette entreprise : des responsabilités sont confiées aux stagiaires, il y règne un très bon état d'esprit et les managers ont a coeur de faire évoluer et grandir les jeunes employés/stagiaires.

a Place where you can learn to be over qualified

a Place where you can learn to be over qualified. you got to learn many things beyound your job description. Though I'm marketing specialist but i'm acting as Brand Manager. I got to learn about production, purchasing, engineering and food and safety. I like most of my co-workers they are the best i have ever had. my hardest part of the job that my decision and view as a marketer affect the whole company, which i consider a big responsibility and very serious part. the most enjoyable part that it's not a routine job, part of it yes but the rest is creation and thinking outside of the box.

fun made lots of money there good benefits

fun place, love it there but plant closed. wish i was still there.people were friendly , like a sporting team working together,make as much money as you wanted

Pros

made as much money as you wanted

Cons

place closed didnt need too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kellogg Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement