Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Management reviews

Clear

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,183 reviews

Fun and supportive work culture with a lot of training oppotunities

The trainings from Keller Williams is top-notch. There are literately training everyday from Monday to Friday. The staff and the management are super friendly and always there to help if you need assistance.

Horrible

Working for a team member part of the KW team was horrible- never would I recommend it. The disorganization and negative attitude and atmosphere within the team I worked for was disgusting.

Worst ever.

.I was lied to by the two real estate agents I worked for right from the start. 100 calls a day to people who didn't want to hear from me at all. Dumb.

Understaffed and overworked

KW Complete employed the absolute minimum staff they could manage and relied on constant unpaid overtime from their staff to get the work completed. No backup from management if anything went wrong, no matter who was at fault. Training was promised and not provided. Lots of pushing employees to buy into the Keller Williams brand and spend their own money on it. The other employees were good but the company turnover is so high that it was hard to form working relationships.

Fast-paced environment, always something to do. The management team was struggling at the time. Good to better skills such as interpersonal skills. Friendly environment.

Independent Contractor

No Supervision by management Independent work Flexible Locations On-Site education Remote work Flexible hours Sales-Commission only Can be Team environment

A great place to jump start your real estate career with a vast array of training and low desk fees.

Real estate training can not be matched and is included as part of your brokerage fees for the most part. Management and communication of training sessions and office events has improved over time. Management is always available for questions and assistance. Support staff is amazing!

Productive but terrible employees

The employees and management staff were unbearably awful. Never responded to emergency and important calls/emails. Never put their staff first whenever their was a concern. Forgot some of my paycheques and cut me almost $100 short every pay period. Ridiculous and would never work there again.

Phenomenal company for agents, lacking for office staff

The job could be really fun but is dependent on brokerage management and one office to the next is like night and day. A lot is expected of office staff

Fun workplace

Pros The training here is the best, I love how everyone shares information. Also, the company culture is amazing! Cons You need to be a self starter to figure things out on your own, and self managed and self motivated. Advice to Management Keep up the good work!

Jobs at Keller Williams Realty

See more jobs

Be part of a team

In my own words, a good day at work, is where we all share our knowledge, we help each other. have fun in the process and at the end we profit as well as the client. If I can learn everyday i'm your perfect student. Learning is making me just a better person and better salesman. The management has to be open minded, transparent and willing to help, be present, not just fake promises when they hire you. Make all clients happy in the same time is the most difficult issue but not impossible. And the best part of the day, is off course 5 pm...;), no, is when I know that I solved all the issues and my clients are happy. If they are happy I'm happy!

Great Company, Lots of Training

A wonderful positive environment, with lots of training for new staff. A very helpful group, which is not typical in a Real Estate Sales office. Great management.

Pros

Free Training

Great environment

I have enjoyed the culture at Keller Williams, staff and management are very supportive and knowledgable. Opportunities are provided for all to grow their business.

House market is cool off

It is a fun place to work, self-employed; however, market is cool off due to the 15% foreigner tax and mortgage restriction by the federal government.

Pros

Self-employed, self time management

Cons

Market is cool off, many buyers are speculation the market

Great leadership, best training, excellent support. Management has a open door policy, very supportive an helpful at all times.

The Mission Statement of Keller Williams Realty is: "Careers Worth Having, Businesses Worth Owning and Lives Worth Living". They live up to this ideal each and every day! The brokerage itself is a family owned business that ranks among the top in Canada. It is a great joy to be associated with an organization like KW Solid Rock Realty Co-workers are all helpful and supportive. I can walk into the management office whenever I have a question. Cheerful, helpful colleagues and management. The most difficult challenge I've experience is lead generation. If you want to have a pizza, you go to a pizza restaurant or order one and it is delivered to you. But if someone wants to buy a home or sell their home, they do not come to my office. I have to find those people that want to buy, sell or invest and this has been my greatest challenge. Quite unlike the pharmaceutical business where you have a list of doctors, their contact information and history of previous contacts.

Pros

The best training program in the world

Cons

You are an independent contractor and have to fend for yourself

Great Place To Work

Fun work place with supporting management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.

Productive and Fun Workplace

On a typical day I could ben found managing the contact database and social media as well as processing listings or offers as they came in. Since starting with no real estate background I learned quite a lot. Not only have I learned the paperwork and processes involved but also what realtors really do behind the scenes. This has proved to be a great learning experience. Management and co-workers are great, it is a very positive and open environment where anyone would be willing to have you bounce ideas off of them. The hardest part of the job is figuring out which systems need to be implemented and which work best for the team in its entirety, rather than one person. Though a challenge it proved to be enjoyable to find the ones that did work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, everyone in the office is always bubbly and each worker has a unique personality making it a very welcoming place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3