Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Pay & benefits reviews: Real Estate Associate

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,216 reviews

Productive and fun workplace ...literally with a ping pong table in the break room.

Very free, relaxed atmosphere. No requirements though so if you choose not to work then you choose not to get paid. Instead you will loose apron 175 per month when you account for monthly fees, Realtor Board plus Keller Fees.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Very good management that still has plenty of room for growth

Offered lots of training

They started charging me all the fees right from the start before I completed training and could establish a business. I couldn't afford it and had to get another job to pay the fees which left me no time for training.

Pros

Training

Cons

Expensive fees, not very friendly

Good place to start

Good place to start as a new agent. Good training and support. I think that the team comission structure is a better deal that being on your own but at any rate you'll pay a team split.

Fun place

Great training and environment. They offer variety of services. But you have to pay decent amount of commission for that. Would recommend for new agents.

Independence

Excellent workplace culture Excellent Education and support Independent contractor Superior Technology Rewarding Peer Support Family oriented Knowledgeable support staff

Pros

Great income potential

Cons

No benefits

forced to write this

When working at KW it really depends on your position that determines how you are feeling. I was an EA for an agent and though she was amazing and friendly, she was never satisfied and was quick to change her rules up. She even changed my salary even though we had a contract. There is very minimal life/work balance.

Self Employment

Being self-employed does not include job security or advancement. You achieve what you put into your work. However, Real Estate can be very cut throat; you need to protect your clients and your sources so another agent doesn't swoop them away.

Pros

Make your own hours

Cons

Income is not guaranteed

Very supportive company

Keller Williams is, by far, the best real estate company to work with. They have an unmatched training program available to all Realtors. Compensation for each sale is more than fair as well.

Good place for agents

Keller Williams caps the amount of commission that they take, I keep a running total of what I pay them and what I used to pay my old company which was at best 80:20 split. I earn much more at KW

it was good

it was good for a well established real estate agent. But I wasn't use to not having a salary so it just didn't fit for me. I was not prepared to work without money for 3 to 6 months.

n/a

I don't remember too much about KW. It was a real estate agency with an unusual compensation plan. it was many years ago that I worked there. it isn't in my DNA anymore.

Pros

work

Cons

work

Winning Culture

Great real estate company that focus on developing business owners not just real estate agents. More focused on helping the agent develop their business than promoting the KW brand. Great training and support. You are self employed and must do the things to build your business and they have the blueprint.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Lack of benefits

An Honor

It was an honor working for Keller Williams and experiencing the Homes for Heros benefits. Marketing, digital data input, paper and digital filing, and customer service. Realtors main assistant.

Competitive environement

old school mentality. Want you to smile and dial and make cold calls to generate business. Splits are awful and there are zero benefits. They are focused on number of agents, not quality of agents. do not reccomend

great one-on-one environment

My overall tasks included managing all marketing, transaction coordination, investor relations, and administrative duties. It was a small team of two agents and we worked with mainly multi-family investment properties. I did financials, offering memorandums, and analyzed investment properties. It was a great team to work with and I learned a lot of hands on experience.

Pros

lunch, holidays paid

Cons

1099, indepedent contractor, no benefits

Job was very adventurous.

This job is what you make it. It is up to you how much time and effort you put into this job in order for you benefit from your labor. This was a part time job for me and was good when clients close on their new homes. Fees were outrageous but overall good source of part time income for me.

Real Estate Broker

Assist preschool ministry of a church with 10,000 members during the weekly/biweekly Bible Study, MOPS services & Leader Teacher for VBS. • Demonstrated by leading by example behavior while incorporating encouragement, play, art, safety, supervision, and praise for wanted behavior. • Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with families and their children with each unique characteristics, behaviors, and learned safe environments. • Developed a good relationship with the staff, employees, and volunteers with positive and friendly attitude.

Amazing Company

Keller Williams Realty is an amazing company and offers endless opportunity. Profit share is a benefit to help your busniness grow and sustain cash flow in addition to 401K.

Pros

Profit Share

Cons

Independant Business

Amazing people

Family works with you, Great place with awesome & educated people, Have family like atmosphere. Worked here almost 11 years. Able to make your own schedule.

Pros

Work your own schedules

Cons

Comm. based pay

Fun place for outgoing and hard working people.

As a Realtor, you have to be very outgoing and selfless. You spend long hours to help clients find the home of their dreams. I learned a tremendous amount of life skills such as time management, planning, organization, customer relations, email and technology outreach skills, effective communication skills, sales, team skill, and respect for other peoples time. You meet all sorts of people and have to be very relational.

Pros

You make your schedule, high financial reward

Cons

lack of good benefits, long hours

Productive, Enthusiatic, Energetic, Exciting, Insperational.

My duties on a daily basis is to Lead Generate for new clients. I use a computer and my phone all the time. I show and sell properties. I write legal contracs, take classes to stay up to date on state standards. I attend meetings with other Real Estate professionals and or with clients daily. I communicate effectively with all types of people who are clients, customers, and other professionals. I have a data base I have to keep up and tasks to complete daily. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping educate my clients about Real Estate and their rights as buyers and sellers. I have the ability to make my own schedule. I'm my own independant contractor. The most difficult part of the job is to see a deal make it to closing and waiting to get paid. My checks usually don't arrive until 6 or more weeks from the time of the contract is written. The financial stressors is always difficult. My time with Keller Williams has been enjoyable because they offer a lot of office support. All agents are friendly and very helpful.I've learned how to become a very informative speaker and my negotiation skills have really developed in a way that I usually get the result I was in search of on all my dealings.

Pros

You are able to schedule your own schedule and pick and choose whom you want to work with.

Cons

There are no benefits that are covered from an employer. You are resonsible for your Tax savings, IRA's, Health Coverage etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3