Keller Williams Realty logo
Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

Found 83 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,157 reviews

Great atmosphere, great support team

Excellent working environment. Support also available, free coursed on How to be successful in the industry the sky is the limit. The admin and all depts. are proficient at their job. State of the art brokerage.

Cons

business

Great work environment.

I loved my job unfortunately I needed full time hours and I left due to a full time job, but wish I would’ve stayed to work two evenings a week for them

Pros

Great atmosphere and everyone very friendly / helpful

Cons

No one should work alone in evening as we need to be safe and two people you always feel safe.

Horrible

Working for a team member part of the KW team was horrible- never would I recommend it. The disorganization and negative attitude and atmosphere within the team I worked for was disgusting.

Your success depends on your commission and sales

Good opportunity to meet others and collaborate in the Real Estate business. Broker/owners are sneaky and lots of favoritism for those who bring biggest and most sales to the brokerage.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Favouritism for those who bring highest commissions

Team Lead Assistant, Full-Time

While I thoroughly enjoyed my role and the Real Estate agents I worked with on a daily basis, the manager I reported directly to was not effective and very hands-off. Upper manager / owners did not pay attention to the on-goings that were taking place in the front office and back office.

Worst ever.

.I was lied to by the two real estate agents I worked for right from the start. 100 calls a day to people who didn't want to hear from me at all. Dumb.

Not great

No proper training and underpaid. They had me handling agents commission cheque’s and inputting trades with no training. Manager who signs off on cheque’s was never in the office and on and off vacations the entire time I worked there. Unprofessional work environment. They are setting their employees up to fail.

Best training culture for new agents

If you're a new realtor, or one that wants to take their existing business to the next level, KW is the best brokerage for either. Almost all of the agents at our office are always willing to help new agents, least competative/teritorial office I know of.

Excellent Training and Support

If you’re looking for a company that offers training, profit sharing, opportunities for advancement, and a welcoming, supportive culture then Keller Williams is for you.

Caring and sharing culture

Keller Williams Realty VanCentral has the most caring ownership of any company have ever worked for. The team atmosphere is second to none! They truly want you to succeed at this brokerage!

Pros

Lots of great socializing

Cons

Only one location

Jobs at Keller Williams Realty

See more jobs

Great place to learn, grow and succeed

I'm very lucky and happy to be a part of a successful Real Estate team with Keller Williams Portfolio Realty. Great company to work for, the opportunities are endless.

Great Place to work

All the people at the brokerage, agents, office staff etc.. all very friendly and willing to help. Everyone is very understanding and willing to do anything to help. Would highly recommend working here.

Fantastic training program

It is a fantastic organization for the new realtors. Very friendly, very supportive. If you are new to the real estate world, check out their fee structure. Most brokerages charge monthly but they are more focused on collecting their fees based on you preforming and charge upon deal closings.

Great Real Estate Brokerage

Great coaching and resources provided for agents with varying backgrounds and experiences. Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement. Very competitive fees.

Excellent People, Amazing Culture, Poor Pay

Unfortunately hard work and extra effort is not rewarded financially, no benefits and high stress job for very little money. I loved the job. Pay No.

The ideal place to start your real estate career

Welcoming staff from day one. In a career where you would think no one would help you as it is purely commission based, there was nothing but guidance and training from the moment i walked in the door.

Amazing training

Fabulous place for training as a real estate agent. Everyday there is training and many courses to choose from for advancing sales. Excellent productivity coaching

Understaffed and overworked

KW Complete employed the absolute minimum staff they could manage and relied on constant unpaid overtime from their staff to get the work completed. No backup from management if anything went wrong, no matter who was at fault. Training was promised and not provided. Lots of pushing employees to buy into the Keller Williams brand and spend their own money on it. The other employees were good but the company turnover is so high that it was hard to form working relationships.

High-energy workplace that provides room for growth.

Fast-paced environment with a collaborative and supportive work team. Teaches important multi-tasking skills and provides opportunities for internal growth.

Great company to be a part of

Keller Williams is an excellent real estate company, with excellent support, and continuing education. The leadership has created a great work environment, and are always willing to answer question and help us out.

Unlimited Income

Each office is independently owned and managed. The culture is of honesty and always helping each other. The income is unlimited and there's no minimum production quotas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3