Keller Williams Realty

Canada93 reviews

Found 93 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,629 reviews
williamsbrokerageestateagentrealtrainingofficebusiness

Community support and sharing

The involvement within the community was outstanding!!!We held multiple events and collaborated with multiple community based org's and businesses easily and frequently.

Pros

Continual learning, Public Events

Great culture

The brokerage offers a vast opportunity for training. The culture at the brokerage is focused on generosity for the community organizations. Support for new agents is improving but still not where it should be.

Pros

Up to date training

Cons

Brokerage marketing and brand awareness in the community

Insights into Keller Williams Realty

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Good workplace

good place to work great brokers, creating great team to work with & lots of learning, company has great events and fun work place , leadership team is great

Pros

paid lunches

Cons

freedom

It's a Real Estate brokerage

Keller Williams is a good company to start with as they provide initial training and a fair commission split. They have nice offices where you can meet with your clients.

Pros

Initial training, mentorship

Cons

no leads provided

For a good time not a long time

If you’re looking for a company to grow within in regards to admin, this place isn’t for you, good if you’re a college student.

Demanding, demeaning and little pay

No to little instructions or training for the job, very very low pay until kissing so much you know what. Don’t work here terrible atmosphere, soul sucking.

Best Brokerage

Keller Williams delivers! At no extra cost, affordable programs to get the coaching, you really need to be successful.The support staff is awesome, always there to help.Inclusive no matter if you are a Top producer or a beginner training is built to reach all the agents.

Amazing management

The management here is absolutely amazing, sometimes it can be a bit busy but it gets slow in the winter months, definitely a great job for college students

Pros

Pay, Paid lunch

Cons

Annoying realtors

It's fine

Staff is fine, brokers own 10 businesses so they are barely in the country. Commission split is ok. Very basic set up not a lot of reasons to stay long term.

Productive inclusive culture

Keller Williams is a teaching brokerage and great for new agents looking to join the business! I highly recommend it! They offer lots of training and you always have the support of the broker

Pros

You will learn what do you need to know

Cons

You need to be hungry

Great atmosphere, great support team

Excellent working environment. Support also available, free coursed on How to be successful in the industry the sky is the limit. The admin and all depts. are proficient at their job. State of the art brokerage.

Cons

business

Great work environment.

I loved my job unfortunately I needed full time hours and I left due to a full time job, but wish I would’ve stayed to work two evenings a week for them

Pros

Great atmosphere and everyone very friendly / helpful

Cons

No one should work alone in evening as we need to be safe and two people you always feel safe.

Horrible

Working for a team member part of the KW team was horrible- never would I recommend it. The disorganization and negative attitude and atmosphere within the team I worked for was disgusting.

Your success depends on your commission and sales

Good opportunity to meet others and collaborate in the Real Estate business. Broker/owners are sneaky and lots of favoritism for those who bring biggest and most sales to the brokerage.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Favouritism for those who bring highest commissions

Team Lead Assistant, Full-Time

While I thoroughly enjoyed my role and the Real Estate agents I worked with on a daily basis, the manager I reported directly to was not effective and very hands-off. Upper manager / owners did not pay attention to the on-goings that were taking place in the front office and back office.

Worst ever.

.I was lied to by the two real estate agents I worked for right from the start. 100 calls a day to people who didn't want to hear from me at all. Dumb.

Not great

No proper training and underpaid. They had me handling agents commission cheque’s and inputting trades with no training. Manager who signs off on cheque’s was never in the office and on and off vacations the entire time I worked there. Unprofessional work environment. They are setting their employees up to fail.

Best training culture for new agents

If you're a new realtor, or one that wants to take their existing business to the next level, KW is the best brokerage for either. Almost all of the agents at our office are always willing to help new agents, least competative/teritorial office I know of.

Excellent Training and Support

If you’re looking for a company that offers training, profit sharing, opportunities for advancement, and a welcoming, supportive culture then Keller Williams is for you.

Caring and sharing culture

Keller Williams Realty VanCentral has the most caring ownership of any company have ever worked for. The team atmosphere is second to none! They truly want you to succeed at this brokerage!

Pros

Lots of great socializing

Cons

Only one location

Great place to learn, grow and succeed

I'm very lucky and happy to be a part of a successful Real Estate team with Keller Williams Portfolio Realty. Great company to work for, the opportunities are endless.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement