Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

Canada70 reviews
Good opportunity to meet others and collaborate in the Real Estate business. Broker/owners are sneaky and lots of favoritism for those who bring biggest and most sales to the brokerage.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Favouritism for those who bring highest commissions
Working for a team member part of the KW team was horrible- never would I recommend it. The disorganization and negative attitude and atmosphere within the team I worked for was disgusting.
While I thoroughly enjoyed my role and the Real Estate agents I worked with on a daily basis, the manager I reported directly to was not effective and very hands-off. Upper manager / owners did not pay attention to the on-goings that were taking place in the front office and back office.
.I was lied to by the two real estate agents I worked for right from the start.

100 calls a day to people who didn't want to hear from me at all. Dumb.
No proper training and underpaid. They had me handling agents commission cheque’s and inputting trades with no training. Manager who signs off on cheque’s was never in the office and on and off vacations the entire time I worked there. Unprofessional work environment. They are setting their employees up to fail.
If you're a new realtor, or one that wants to take their existing business to the next level, KW is the best brokerage for either. Almost all of the agents at our office are always willing to help new agents, least competative/teritorial office I know of.
If you’re looking for a company that offers training, profit sharing, opportunities for advancement, and a welcoming, supportive culture then Keller Williams is for you.
Keller Williams Realty VanCentral has the most caring ownership of any company have ever worked for. The team atmosphere is second to none! They truly want you to succeed at this brokerage!
Pros
Lots of great socializing
Cons
Only one location
All the people at the brokerage, agents, office staff etc.. all very friendly and willing to help. Everyone is very understanding and willing to do anything to help. Would highly recommend working here.
Great coaching and resources provided for agents with varying backgrounds and experiences. Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement. Very competitive fees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Keller Williams Realty?
Unfortunately hard work and extra effort is not rewarded financially, no benefits and high stress job for very little money. I loved the job. Pay No.
Fabulous place for training as a real estate agent. Everyday there is training and many courses to choose from for advancing sales. Excellent productivity coaching
KW Complete employed the absolute minimum staff they could manage and relied on constant unpaid overtime from their staff to get the work completed. No backup from management if anything went wrong, no matter who was at fault. Training was promised and not provided. Lots of pushing employees to buy into the Keller Williams brand and spend their own money on it. The other employees were good but the company turnover is so high that it was hard to form working relationships.
Fast-paced environment with a collaborative and supportive work team. Teaches important multi-tasking skills and provides opportunities for internal growth.
Keller Williams is an excellent real estate company, with excellent support, and continuing education.

The leadership has created a great work environment, and are always willing to answer question and help us out.
Each office is independently owned and managed. The culture is of honesty and always helping each other. The income is unlimited and there's no minimum production quotas.
The trainings from Keller Williams is top-notch. There are literately training everyday from Monday to Friday. The staff and the management are super friendly and always there to help if you need assistance.
o Following stringent office file open-close procedures
o Gaining experience in tactfully handling sensitive information

o Handling clerical duties
Pros
experience
Cons
As a Realty Company the culture here is considered pretty decent. The Realtor aren't too competitive and the company encourages the Realtor to learn and grow.
Leading the industry with coaching and accountability for it's brokers. Keller Williams Urbain is the largest training real estate company with the most tools for its brokers
A nice place to work if you would like to learn about Real Estate. Realtor are friendly towards each other and not as competitive as other Real Estate Brokerage.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4