KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

Overworked and unsafe work environment
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Order selector perishables Department / freezer2 April 2018
You're looking to make some good money and risk your life at the same time be overworked in unsafe work environment apply here. Managers and supervisors didn't hold the common decency is for their employees
Pros
Good money
Cons
Overworked unsafe environment
Work environment
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL29 March 2018
It was a really great place to work. The people are amazing and it really felt like I was welcomed in there. I would recommend KEHE to anyone that would like to work in accounting or IT.
OK place to work
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, IN25 March 2018
This company is no different than any other company bottom line is all that counts no different than the rest. go to work go home.what the else do you want me too say ?
Pros
dependable
Cons
no home time
Excellent Company to work for
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TX21 March 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for KeHE Distributors. Their products were outstanding, and all my supervisors were wonderful to work with, helpful when needed and had there been a different situation at the local store I worked in, representing KeHE, I would have never left.
Pros
Pay was excellent
Cons
I only had one store
productive and fub plve to work
LEAD PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX19 March 2018
The best job I’ve ever had was my last one. The internship really gave me insider knowledge into how the industry works, and I was able to develop my skills. I had a great group of professionals that I worked under. I’m excited to use what I learned there in a long-term position.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Compenation good, management could have been more supportive
Driver (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PA18 March 2018
Compensation good, management could have been more supportive.
Assigned routes were good. Not to many stops. Enabled me home time daily. Did not offer any advance job opportunities.
What I learned
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA15 March 2018
I learned to how work fast and efficiently in a solo environment, while also learning to work with a partner on occasion. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job would be coming across a customer looking for something and knowing exactly where it is even if it's not your brand because it helps to build a reputation with repeated customers in store.
Not worth your time and effort!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, IN15 March 2018
WASTE OF TIME EVEN TRYING TO EVEN APPLYING FOR A ILL RESPONSIBLE, INCOMPETENT, COMPANY OF IDIOTS!
I ended the process after the phone interview. I got an email asking to set up a time to do a phone interview, and when that predetermined time came, the hiring manager was a no show. Very unprofessional. Later that week I got an email stating that something came up, but not sure why that wasn’t communicated sooner. Ultimately I did agree to reschedule and that did go okay, but…
THEY ARE SO INCONSIDERATE!
Not much to say, just that there is too much overtime in the holidays. Family and friends may seem affected because you don't have time for them.
Pros
Cons
Too much horseplay
Stressful and unfair work environment
Loader/Unloader& Order selector (Former Employee) –  Dallas tx10 March 2018
At first I was really enjoying working for this company but management always seeking to to blame the employees for their failures and micromanaging over discipline workers who are just trying to make it long hours day to day in this stressful work environmentk
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor management long hours work on holidays
Fast paced cool enviroment
Selector (Former Employee) –  Elkton fl9 March 2018
Just do your job and u will be alright the managers work with u to help you succeed and they also provide you leway to ensure u learn at a paced your comfortable with
Poor Mgmt
Employee (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA1 March 2018
90% turnover!! ! Employees are finding themselves being led by people that lack focus and vision, mismanage resources. It’s evident the leadership is bad. Unfortunately, KeHE promoted people into leadership positions – where they don’t really belong.
Pros
KeHE great company with potential
Cons
Poor leadership - ALL STK mgmt
Good employees,in unfair disadvantaged work atmosphere.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 February 2018
High turnover rate,unrealistic expectations put on employees ,not a stable company to work for,good people with bad methods for growth inward vision of company high investing on things that don't build moral strength among employees...marketing team needs to be upgraded.Losing business accounts which is resulting in termination of creditable employees. Should value employees solutions.
Pros
Discounts if you buy from company.
Cons
Work hard temporarily, no rewards for burnout, numbers count only, not productive? No problem, no job, termination is a definite solution for this company
It is the worst
Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 February 2018
Kehe atlanta is by far one of the most disgusting and irresponsible warehouses out there, the employees had bad habits and management was an up and down rollercoaster. Management never knew what to do and always blamed the employee for anything bad that happened during their shift.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Highly do not suggest you apply to this company! One of he worst and most inconsiderate company's
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA15 February 2018
If your ready and willing to lose all your scheduled days off good luck the management is horrible the company is inconsiderate and find ways to write you up for what ever they find is necessary! As well as inconsiderate if you have a family and u want to spend quality time during the holidays because if you are going to work for the company you
Lose all ur holidays all seniority based! Worst company to ever work for
Pros
Cons
Whole system company is horrible!
Great work place
Reach Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Chino, CA8 February 2018
Great Company with strong management also good benefits for employee .
Friendly space to work, very safe company and safe rolls and policy also good place for achievement
very stressful and favorable
Warehouse Selector (Former Employee) –  Davie, FL3 February 2018
very long days and lots off call outs also show alot off favoritism to employees very low chance off advancement has a very bad attendance program and starting salary is very low compared to other leading warehouse companys
If you want hours
Dry Cases Replenisher (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA2 February 2018
This place is nonstop work machine. 10-16hr days with 3 or 2 days off. No incentive program and the management is rude and unprofessional. They appear to have everything running on the stage but behind the curtain is a real bad show. The money is good but what you have to deal with isn't. The union fee is expensive and they do not come and step when needed. The whole place is just in need or a better leadership and hours.
Too many Hens in the Hen House
Selector (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, IN29 January 2018
You are NOT guaranteed 40 hrs a week. Your productivity is not recognized unless you’re one of the “favorites”. To be a favorite, you better enjoy gossip and bullying. The GM is the biggest duck in the puddle with that.
Pros
You get to say you’re employed somewhere
Cons
Hours, Pay, Lack of Respect from management
forklift operator
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO26 January 2018
long work hours,unlimited time of overtime. Learned how to work with multiple forklifts on the floor. Hardest part was having to keep warm while working in freezer area.
Restocker (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX23 January 2018
It’s a good place to work . Easy job, friendly coworkers, good salary, good benefits, personals days and vacations, medical benefits, relax place to work.
Cons
Work on Sunday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.