Kee National Staffing Solutions

Kee National Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews

Smooth, fast, easy

I was fortunate enough to get a call from Kee and it was like the summary suggests. They've been understanding in the recent hard times we've fallen on. I can't thank Kee enough for that.

Not fun managment would do nothing

Managment do nothing and supervisor is useless don't listen to employees and pay is horrible and not accurate at all and was not fun to work as everything was your fault and responsibility.

Insights into Kee National Staffing Solutions

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Yikes...

After being hired to drive a 5 ton truck, was put into a 1 ton Hino that barely stayed on the road with issues non-stop which in turn caused me to lose hours. Freight that is meant for a two man team was constantly expected to be delivered single handed, pay was not consistent with other companies. Management was basically non-existent as it takes several days to get any type of reply.

Official response from Kee National Staffing Solutions

18 January 2021
I am sorry you feel this way Jeremy. At Kee we never force our employees to operate equipment that is unsafe. If freight is too heavy to be delivered by one person safely we ask you to return it to the DC. I understand there were differing opinions between you and our customers operations team but at Kee we always handled payroll and benefits issues in a timely manner. We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Good place to start, but not stay

If you're looking for a stop-gap between jobs, then Kee is fine. Don't expect raises, benefits or advancement here. The management is less than organized, and god forbid anyone complains about your job performance, regardless if it's warranted or not. That's the death-nail in your career. But don't let that stop you if you're needing a job. Just don't expect much more than a paycheck.

Excellent

Great company!! Highly recommended. Flexible company, timely pay, good management. Was able to attend all my classes with the flexible shifts / schedule.

Enjoyable work days because of co-workers

I ended up making lifelong friends. The pay was average but coming to work and enjoying the people you work with made up for the mediocre pay. I guess it's true what they say. Money isn't everything. I've stayed at this for over a year now and turned down slightly higher paying jobs. I simply thought waking up in the morning and knowing I was gonna be working with friends was worth more to me than a higher paying job I was not gonna enjoy.

Good company and staff is also nice

I worked with this company for almost a year then moved back to Toronto. You can work with different employers through this agency if you don’t like your job.

Yes it is

The company is good to work at I think it a you have a good time the Work at the company is the best time for me work at the time at least you have a great time

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hrs

Had trouble getting wcb

They didn’t want me to get my fair wages from WCB and settlement and gave me trouble with my case manager it finally got fix after I had to prove everything

Good management

Management is good, balance with my studies. i am doing part time there. They were giving me shifts when i was free from studies. I left job because there was less work so they were not giving me enough shifts.

fun workplace

I have learned so many things like loading and unloading. the workplace is full of enjoyment, the employers are so helpful and caring. they help in every moment.

Pros

free coffes

Cons

way to go lunchrooms is so far

Great company

everyday i went to work at 830 to work booked and planned all the company trips filed and organized all company files purchased all work equipment and files

Truck àre ok

Lots of runs. But cheap pay and management (liam) is evil and a 100% lies They will promise you absolutely everything to get you behind a wheel and then it's all downhill, when you talk to Liam you think his is either high or just plain stupid, trust me he is stupid And he don't give a dam because his family gave him this job to run which he has destroyed Stay away from kee resources. They will fire you for sometime to do because they are a temp agency and they get away with it simple as that. Stay away And good luck collection your pay !!!

Pros

Cons

Management are all liers

I learned a lot for the company

Great management team and safety was always important.. Had a good relationship with my co-workers , it was like working in a family company .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kee National Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement