Kee Human Resources

Kee Human Resources Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Smooth, fast, easy
I was fortunate enough to get a call from Kee and it was like the summary suggests.
They've been understanding in the recent hard times we've fallen on.

I can't thank Kee enough for that.
Good place to start, but not stay
If you're looking for a stop-gap between jobs, then Kee is fine. Don't expect raises, benefits or advancement here. The management is less than organized, and god forbid anyone complains about your job performance, regardless if it's warranted or not. That's the death-nail in your career.
But don't let that stop you if you're needing a job. Just don't expect much more than a paycheck.
Excellent
Great company!! Highly recommended. Flexible company, timely pay, good management. Was able to attend all my classes with the flexible shifts / schedule.
Enjoyable work days because of co-workers
I ended up making lifelong friends. The pay was average but coming to work and enjoying the people you work with made up for the mediocre pay. I guess it's true what they say. Money isn't everything. I've stayed at this for over a year now and turned down slightly higher paying jobs. I simply thought waking up in the morning and knowing I was gonna be working with friends was worth more to me than a higher paying job I was not gonna enjoy.
Good company and staff is also nice
I worked with this company for almost a year then moved back to Toronto. You can work with different employers through this agency if you don’t like your job.
Yes it is
The company is good to work at I think it a you have a good time the Work at the company is the best time for me work at the time at least you have a great time
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hrs
Had trouble getting wcb
They didn’t want me to get my fair wages from WCB and settlement and gave me trouble with my case manager it finally got fix after I had to prove everything
Good management
Management is good, balance with my studies. i am doing part time there. They were giving me shifts when i was free from studies. I left job because there was less work so they were not giving me enough shifts.
Great company
everyday i went to work at 830 to work
booked and planned all the company trips

filed and organized all company files

purchased all work equipment and files
Truck àre ok
Lots of runs. But cheap pay and management (liam) is evil and a 100% lies
They will promise you absolutely everything to get you behind a wheel and then it's all downhill, when you talk to Liam you think his is either high or just plain stupid, trust me he is stupid

And he don't give a dam because his family gave him this job to run which he has destroyed

Stay away from kee resources. They will fire you for sometime to do because they are a temp agency and they get away with it simple as that. Stay away

And good luck collection your pay !!!
Pros
Cons
Management are all liers
Small business where you must wear many hats.
This is a privately owned company and I have been working here for so long that I can probably do everyone's job. I started by developping a database to capture payroll over 17 years ago and have continued to develop integrations between the various accounting systems making the flow of data more accurate and more time efficient. I have been involved in all aspects of accounting (i.e. payroll, AR, AP, audit, ...) and have supported their IT needs.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kee Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.