Kee Human Resources

Kee Human Resources Employee Reviews

I was fortunate enough to get a call from Kee and it was like the summary suggests. They've been understanding in the recent hard times we've fallen on. I can't thank Kee enough for that.
After being hired to drive a 5 ton truck, was put into a 1 ton Hino that barely stayed on the road with issues non-stop which in turn caused me to lose hours. Freight that is meant for a two man team was constantly expected to be delivered single handed, pay was not consistent with other companies. Management was basically non-existent as it takes several days to get any type of reply.
Official response from Kee Human Resources
18 January 2021
I am sorry you feel this way Jeremy. At Kee we never force our employees to operate equipment that is unsafe. If freight is too heavy to be delivered by one person safely we ask you to return it to the DC. I understand there were differing opinions between you and our customers operations team but at Kee we always handled payroll and benefits issues in a timely manner. We wish you well in your future endeavors.
If you're looking for a stop-gap between jobs, then Kee is fine. Don't expect raises, benefits or advancement here. The management is less than organized, and god forbid anyone complains about your job performance, regardless if it's warranted or not. That's the death-nail in your career. But don't let that stop you if you're needing a job. Just don't expect much more than a paycheck.
Great company!! Highly recommended. Flexible company, timely pay, good management. Was able to attend all my classes with the flexible shifts / schedule.
I ended up making lifelong friends. The pay was average but coming to work and enjoying the people you work with made up for the mediocre pay. I guess it's true what they say. Money isn't everything. I've stayed at this for over a year now and turned down slightly higher paying jobs. I simply thought waking up in the morning and knowing I was gonna be working with friends was worth more to me than a higher paying job I was not gonna enjoy.
I worked with this company for almost a year then moved back to Toronto. You can work with different employers through this agency if you don’t like your job.
The company is good to work at I think it a you have a good time the Work at the company is the best time for me work at the time at least you have a great time
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hrs
They didn’t want me to get my fair wages from WCB and settlement and gave me trouble with my case manager it finally got fix after I had to prove everything
Management is good, balance with my studies. i am doing part time there. They were giving me shifts when i was free from studies. I left job because there was less work so they were not giving me enough shifts.
everyday i went to work at 830 to work booked and planned all the company trips filed and organized all company files purchased all work equipment and files
Lots of runs. But cheap pay and management (liam) is evil and a 100% lies They will promise you absolutely everything to get you behind a wheel and then it's all downhill, when you talk to Liam you think his is either high or just plain stupid, trust me he is stupid And he don't give a dam because his family gave him this job to run which he has destroyed Stay away from kee resources. They will fire you for sometime to do because they are a temp agency and they get away with it simple as that. Stay away And good luck collection your pay !!!
Pros
Cons
Management are all liers