Due to the company being an exterior siding manufacture it can depend on the weather and time of year. Peak season is in the summer, this time of year is a lot more fast paced work as there will be more material going out. In the down season (winter) material is still moving but the work pace is a lot slower.
Inconsistent. You never know when you'll have to cover for someone else's job.
Depends on the day. Sometimes they have work and sometimes they don’t. They shut down for a month at Christmas time too.
- What is the interview process like at Kaycan?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Kaycan?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Kaycan?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kaycan?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kaycan LTD?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Kaycan?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Kaycan?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Kaycan?One person answered
- What is Kaycan sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Kaycan a better place to work?One person answered