Kawartha Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great environment
Member Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Union, ON9 January 2018
Excellent commitment to training and development as well as internal growth.

Pay is average.

Only con is that a huge portion of staff is casual or temporary part-time and never earn health benefits or guaranteed hours.
Pros
Training, development, benefits if you can get them
Cons
Hours aren't guaranteed, pay is average
Medium Sized Business
Investment Representative - Permanent Full-Time (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON31 October 2017
Lots of changes occurring with Kawartha. The growth and development of the company seems to demonstrate strength and commitment to serving members to fit their needs.
Amazing supportive company to work for!
Help Desk Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 November 2015
While working @ KCU my support team and the environment really was a very encouraging and pleasant work environment. The people were not only genuine but truly helpful and supportive.
The very best company I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
Branch Manager, Bancroft and Coe Hill (Former Employee) –  Bancroft, ON30 January 2015
Kawartha Credit Union treats their employees with respect and consistently provides opportunities for education that allows us to complete our jobs in the best possible manner. They recognize individual accomplishments on an ongoing basis.
I really enjoyed my time working at Kawartha
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South River, ON21 November 2014
My co-workers and manager were great to work with.
The hardest part of my job was investments and leaving. I was covering a Matarnity leave position and it was over.
Fantastic Place to work at.
Consumer Credit Representative - Intern (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON18 January 2014
Amazing work place! Fun and friendly people, great set up, professional environment.