Kavin Group

Kavin Group Employee Reviews

Phenomenal company

Great team, great management! Exciting work and lots of new learning curves. Lots of earning potential and room to grow within

Courier thorold

Don’t ever try to work this company its a trap. Based on my experience for two weeks, there is no money in here, i nver get paid for 8 days. If you quit they will charge you for 100 dollars a day for two weeks, that was happen to me..

Contract entrapping

The contract is entrapping. I worked one day here put in a 14 hour day made 10 dollars an hour after math. You will be bounded by contract and financially responsible for their incompetences. Do not work here is my only advice. I worked one day here and they tried to fine me over 600 dollars for “breach” of contract. Do not make the same mistake I made.

professional and very cooperative staff..

They are always there when you need them. These individuals have a job for you next day. Working towards your needs they help you, secure a position that fits around you.Answering your calls same day In one simple word. they are professionals.

Pros

They care for you

Pay is constantly off

As the title says paycheques are off more often than not, so if your not counting your hours and watching your pay you can be ripped off. The website they use to show you your pay just shows a digital image of a cheque with the amount they’ve paid you, no breakdown whatsoever.

Pros

They’ll get you a job

Cons

Pay is off often

A Place to Grow

Working for VK Staffing Solutions is allowing me to grow and rise to my full potential. The management really does care about their employees and always make you feel welcome. They are always available day or night. I love working for VK Staffing Solutions.

Official response from Kavin Group

31 October 2017
Great group of people working together to obtain the goals of the company. Lots of enthusiasm, team work and drive.

Professional

Great company with professional staff that are there to help in any way they can. They keep the interest of their employees as a priority.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kavin Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement