Kathbern Management

Kathbern Management Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews

Awesome Recruiting Company

Kathbern is a great recruiting company. My recruiter was extremely helpful during the hiring process. Very responsive and personable. Happily placed in a new position that is the perfect fit for me.

Professional & Excellent Communications

Kathbern Management provided professional services and their open approach to frequent communications was unique. The tools used to assess my management style was a helpful exercise.

Great workplace enviroment

Great company, great people! Well managed, flexible and overall just a great work/life balance. Definitely team oriented with a focus on the client,

Productive and Fun Work Place

The Executive Assistant will coordinate all administrative functions in support of Managing Director and will act as liaison for assignments to best ensure the smooth and effective operations of the association.

Very professional, forward looking company

Very professional attitude from everyone in company, they do what they promise. A lot of help in obtaining the jobs, from research on the target companies, to information on the principles of the companies, as they encourage you to research as much on your own as well.

Pros

They really want you to get the job

Cons

Not a huge variety of jobs available

Flexible work environment

Kathbern is a great company offering flexible hours to help with work life balance. Management is supportive, motivating and driven to grow business results.

Pros

Flexible hours, excellent management, growing business

Overall great experience

Kathbern Management reached out to me in connection with a VP Finance role they were filling on behalf of an electronics manufacturer in Toronto. They managed the process extremely well and maintained clear communication throughout. I have had poor experiences with recruiters in the past but Kathbern restored my faith in recruiters in general.

Productive office setting near subway.

Kathbern Management is a well run company with knowledgeable people to help me overcome any issue. I feel very appreciated in the work that I do for the company. The flexible hours of work is a major benefit keeping my job work/life balance.The most enjoyable part of the job is finding the right candidate and then watch them thrive in their new position. It makes all the difference to them and the company.

Pros

flexible hours and the bonus.

Cons

deadlines.

Awesome company!

Friendly environment and great management! I have worked with the Kathbern team for many years, and it is a pleasure to work with such a professional group.

Pros

Great company!

Cons

None at all!!

Great Team

Kathbern Managment helped me get a great sales job in the industry that I am passionate about. I feel like they cared about me as a job seeker and made me feel like my employment was their priority.

Pros

Great Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kathbern Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement