Katch Kan Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and fun
Receptionist/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2015
Learned about the oilfield and their products needed to keep the environment safe on land and sea. Friendly staff and management always kept employees informed on what was going on day to day. Most enjoyable part was Quality Control, making sure that everything that was made within the company and what was brought in was over and beyond the companies expectations
Pros
Social events and training
Cons
Long days
I enjoyed doing what I was doing.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  From Calgary East to end of Manitoba border.4 April 2014
I was a regional manager that was seeing people face to face and educating them on why they should be using our products and services.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Lots of driving
Fast growing company with tons of potential and opportunity
Executive Assistant to the General Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 December 2013
I loved my position as EA to the GM. In a typical day I was responsible to assist our General Manager in all aspects of the business. I learned how to hold meetings, diffuse stress in employees, multi-task and prioritize.
My co-workers were all wonderful people who were very supportive of one another. The hardest part about the job was that the Company's values were not in line with my own and at times it was very difficult for both the GM and I to do our jobs effectively.
The most enjoyable part about the job was working with an extraordinary Manager who lead his team by allowing them to explore their own potential.
Pros
Opportunity to learn a lot about business management
Cons
Long and unflexible hours
Extremely toxic work culture
VP of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 November 2013
Extremely toxic environment leading to over 80% turnover. I would not recommend anyone working there and was in fact warned by my recruiter at Executrade about this company before I joined them.