Kaseya Employee Review

Great Atmosphere
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL27 July 2018
One of the greatest places I have worked. I loved my team and the cohesion we had. The drive to learn & excel was the standard. The behind the scenes of how MSP & IT staff operate from a Cybersecurity standpoint was fascinating.

We worked directly with C Level personnel in order to meet their strategic technology objectives. From a solution standpoint to budgeting as well.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Alot of turnover

Other Kaseya Employee Reviews

Management at the time was a mess.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Brickell, fl10 April 2019
Unprofessional. It was like working in a day care center. HUGE politics. Angst between co-workers. I think the company was sold since I worked there. But the owner at the time was unapproachable, fake and pretentious. The one good thing in the environment was the pre training as there is language to learn. HR at the time was inexperienced and could not answer basic questions and made judgments without deliberation. But this is a couple of years ago. So things may have gotten better.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Poor management
N/a
Global Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 February 2019
Good company to work for! There is a work balance as well. I’m not sure if permanent work is available at this company. The pay is great as well. Manager was sweet