Kaseya Employee Review

Fun & productive. Opportunity for growth and remote positions
GLOBAL MARKETING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Remote25 September 2018
Working for Kaseya was a wonderful experience! They have great management and leadership. I learned so much working here. They offer great growth opportunities. They also offer remote positions but always kept in communication very well. You do have to travel a couple time a year for meetings and user conference, which was always a fun and enjoyable time for everyone.

Other Kaseya Employee Reviews

Management at the time was a mess.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Brickell, fl10 April 2019
Unprofessional. It was like working in a day care center. HUGE politics. Angst between co-workers. I think the company was sold since I worked there. But the owner at the time was unapproachable, fake and pretentious. The one good thing in the environment was the pre training as there is language to learn. HR at the time was inexperienced and could not answer basic questions and made judgments without deliberation. But this is a couple of years ago. So things may have gotten better.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Poor management
N/a
Global Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 February 2019
Good company to work for! There is a work balance as well. I’m not sure if permanent work is available at this company. The pay is great as well. Manager was sweet