Kaseya Employee Review

Not enough time, training, or opportunity to grow
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL24 May 2018
I was brought in to a "boot camp" training that gave very little in the realm of training. The trainer trained on what he thought we should know instead of training to our weaknesses. Questions wen't unanswered. The repository of information was very poorly organized and did not coincide with terms and concepts that would be useful to the position.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere, "beer Fridays"
Cons
Revolving door of employees, Poor training

Other Kaseya Employee Reviews

Management at the time was a mess.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Brickell, fl10 April 2019
Unprofessional. It was like working in a day care center. HUGE politics. Angst between co-workers. I think the company was sold since I worked there. But the owner at the time was unapproachable, fake and pretentious. The one good thing in the environment was the pre training as there is language to learn. HR at the time was inexperienced and could not answer basic questions and made judgments without deliberation. But this is a couple of years ago. So things may have gotten better.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Poor management
N/a
Global Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 February 2019
Good company to work for! There is a work balance as well. I’m not sure if permanent work is available at this company. The pay is great as well. Manager was sweet