Kaseya Employee Review

Beware- Zero Value Placed on Employees at Kaseya
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL9 June 2018
I have worked for 4 organizations in my professional career and most recently at Kaseya in Sales. I have never been a part of company that places less value on their employees. In successful organizations, the management team will ask rank and file employees what they could be doing to improve by welcoming feedback. At Kaseya, unless you are a VP or higher your voice carries no weight at all. The company is bloated with with overpaid executives who are stuck in their ways and whatever they say goes even though they haven’t been in a customer facing role in several years. The management team also placing unacheivable daily metrics on the sales team with the expectation that you can accomplish them in an 8 hour work day- which is as close to impossible as you can be. You have to complete these KPI’s in an 8 hour work day because even though the day you are a salary employee, they actually pay you by the hour and if you try to add even one extra hour on your time sheet per day, they will reject it and not pay overtime.
All in all, the executives at Kaseya are so incredibly disconnected from reality and what it takes to make a company successful that even the slightest suggestion for improvement is struck down with an iron fist. I would not recommend anyone to work for Kaseya, even if it was a cruel joke on a person I dislike- it’s that pathetic of an organization.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Management, no advancement, continually changing comp plans, no opportunity to voice opinions

Other Kaseya Employee Reviews

Management at the time was a mess.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Brickell, fl10 April 2019
Unprofessional. It was like working in a day care center. HUGE politics. Angst between co-workers. I think the company was sold since I worked there. But the owner at the time was unapproachable, fake and pretentious. The one good thing in the environment was the pre training as there is language to learn. HR at the time was inexperienced and could not answer basic questions and made judgments without deliberation. But this is a couple of years ago. So things may have gotten better.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Poor management
N/a
Global Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 February 2019
Good company to work for! There is a work balance as well. I’m not sure if permanent work is available at this company. The pay is great as well. Manager was sweet