Kaseya Employee Review

Kaseya is a difficult place to work.
Director Back Office Systems (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CA7 October 2013
I have learned a lot at Kaseya in many different disciplines, in communication protocols, remote control technologies, antivirus, antimalware, remote computer management, and InstallShield. Continued to use my C#, SQL, and Web & Windows Forms technologies.

Management did not adhere to any know development strategy other than get it out there and let the clients test it.

I am one of twenty+ people who have survived at Kaseya over the last 5 years. I received very little direction and very few rewards. The rule is, you either produce or you are gone. This is difficult without clear direction.

Worked 50 to 60+ hours a week.

I enjoyed the people. As a whole, they were smart and energetic and loved what they did. I enjoyed learning about a lot of different subjects from them.
Pros
Smart and energetic people
Cons
Little or unclear direction.

Other Kaseya Employee Reviews

Management at the time was a mess.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Brickell, fl10 April 2019
Unprofessional. It was like working in a day care center. HUGE politics. Angst between co-workers. I think the company was sold since I worked there. But the owner at the time was unapproachable, fake and pretentious. The one good thing in the environment was the pre training as there is language to learn. HR at the time was inexperienced and could not answer basic questions and made judgments without deliberation. But this is a couple of years ago. So things may have gotten better.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Poor management
N/a
Global Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 February 2019
Good company to work for! There is a work balance as well. I’m not sure if permanent work is available at this company. The pay is great as well. Manager was sweet