KAS Staffing Ltd. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working place
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2019
Ersah helped me with everything and gave me the job right away i am so thankful the staff is very nice and cooperative. Best agency so far i have worked with
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Working on weekends
Not Worth your time
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
Don't let them trick you. to be honest I'm not even sure if they have any available jobs. Very unprofessional and dishonest. I should have been hired as to what they said but they did not get back to me after they said they would and also I have tried to reach out to them but i keep on getting ignored. Just tell me that the position is unavailable why having me going around in circle with all the LIES
Pros
nothing
Cons
everthing
Waste of time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
Dont Waste your time. When youre doing business you need to be honest and respectful to people. Went in just to sign up for them to have my ID's in color on file. All they were stressing about was getting my SIN number and my citizenship to put on file. Not sure why but when they copied my document they did it in color then I was promised a call and never heard back from them even after contacting them on a few occassions.
Pros
they consistent in getting you to register with them
Cons
very dishonest and liars
Dont Waste your time
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
Im going to keep it simple and be 100% honest. They're dishonest liars and make sure you look into what they're doing with your Identification when you go to register with them. Dont be fooled by there fake promises you were warned.
Pros
they consistent in getting you to register with them
Cons
very dishonest and liars
Great bunch of guys to work with.
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON21 April 2019
Located in Pickering, ON this company is great they started me on the job the day after in met with them and this job has long hours but theres no complaints about the company I work for.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Official response from KAS Staffing Ltd.
23 April 2019

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to have been able to find you employment so quickly!

Stay away from the oakville job!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 March 2019
You will be miserable at the Oakville location. EXTREMELY stressful and horribly toxic environment. The union is extremely weak and the management team could care less about you, your safety and your well being. Mandatory overtime is required at the Oakville plant location and management consistently drops the ball on hiring new employees. Do not waste a second of your time with this location. It's a shame that KAS staffing tarnishes their good name and reputation by supplying this employer with drivers. Great agency though. You have been warned. Just go in for the interview at the location and you'll see how spot on this review is.
Pros
Cons
Everything..
Official response from KAS Staffing Ltd.
14 March 2019

We are deeply sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience working with a client of ours. Please rest assured that we have many other opportunities available with other companies and will always strive to find you other employment that may be better suited to your needs. We apologize again for the trouble.

Respectful and Service- oriented Team
Driver Helper (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 November 2018
Kas staffing Ltd are the premier of staffing company in the GTA, look no further!! The management is transperent, friendly and professionally efficient.
Temp work
AZ truck driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 September 2018
holding AZ Lic. doesn't mean you'll be assigned tractor trailers, I was told I'll be receiving the type of work I signed up for but were all DZ type work bc they can't get drivers for. waste of time, not enough hours some weeks. Felt that I was used on several occasions and just always felt like I was a number, they'd try to make you be less of a person than them as to say to you you're just a driver "what?". These people don't deserve a good driver. these people don't care about the well being of fellow drivers. I left then immediately for a lot better job.
Pros
paid by the hour
Cons
everything else
Great people offering great jobs
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2018
KAS staffing is the best agency in GTA for drivers. We never had any issue since working with them as they really care about their employees. Mamatha is the best recruiter at Mississauga office.
Pros
Driver referral program and benefits
Kas is a great temp agency!
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 April 2018
Liz is great!! (Belleville's office)
I would suggest other's going through this agency.
I was hired as a Medical Administrator/ receptionist, for a local medical facility.
I have been hired on with the office now, and thank goodness I went through KAS!!
Pros
Great temp agency, awesome to deal with.
Professional business with a family style environment
Branch Manager / Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 June 2016
Great organization that wishes to see success through its staff by allowing them to have autonomy and to always be there to support them & see their efforts become a success !

Great professional business with a family outlook that will allow them to continue growing and to see success by providing their customers the best experience in finding the proper candidate to meet their business needs !!
Pros
Autonomy
One of the better Temp agencies out there!
Various Temp Assignments (Current Employee) –  Ottawa11 June 2012
I've worked for many temp agencies, and this one surpasses them all. with them you are an employee not a number. they make sure that you are well treated and look after at your work placement. they try to get you the right job for the money that you ask for.
Pros
you get to choose your assignments
Cons
like any other agency, they take their cut

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KAS Staffing Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.