KAS Staffing Ltd. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Pay too low for experienced truck drivers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 June 2018
Not a bad agency to work with, but as with other agencies, too much of a cut is taken from your pay. If agencies and trucking companies wish to attract experienced or new drivers then they need to reconsider their pay scales. The trucking industry is a sinking ship and the only way to stop it is to start treating truckers with respect and to reward experience through proper pay and not with empty promises. I am a 30 year truck driver and I don't blame the younger generation for not wanting to get into trucking. No pay..no respect!
Pros
Trish
Cons
Pay
Kas is a great temp agency!
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 April 2018
Liz is great!! (Belleville's office)
I would suggest other's going through this agency.
I was hired as a Medical Administrator/ receptionist, for a local medical facility.
I have been hired on with the office now, and thank goodness I went through KAS!!
Pros
Great temp agency, awesome to deal with.
The staff there were great
Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON13 May 2017
This job gives a lot of experience and opportunity to learn various positions in different industries. The pay was not great. You don't really get a chance to know co-workers as you are in different places all the time.
Pros
They try to find you hours
Cons
Not knowing where you would be from day to day sometimes
Professional business with a family style environment
Branch Manager / Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 June 2016
Great organization that wishes to see success through its staff by allowing them to have autonomy and to always be there to support them & see their efforts become a success !

Great professional business with a family outlook that will allow them to continue growing and to see success by providing their customers the best experience in finding the proper candidate to meet their business needs !!
Pros
Autonomy
One of the better Temp agencies out there!
Various Temp Assignments (Current Employee) –  Ottawa11 June 2012
I've worked for many temp agencies, and this one surpasses them all. with them you are an employee not a number. they make sure that you are well treated and look after at your work placement. they try to get you the right job for the money that you ask for.
Pros
you get to choose your assignments
Cons
like any other agency, they take their cut

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KAS Staffing Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5