Kao Corporation Employee Review

View all Kao Corporation reviews

Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH20 December 2016
Kao was a good place to work, I will truly miss working there. Advice to anyone applying, do not listen to what your previous managers instructed you to do if they leave or you come under new management as that will most likely get you fired! There was a misunderstanding and no type of corrective action to ensure the problem would not happen again, just a termination of an employee that worked 12+ hours a day just to try and make everything run smooth. Overall it was a great place to work for the past 5 years and the people I worked with will honestly be missed.
Pros
Great pay under new manager, if you're not afraid of the hours.
Cons
HR did not give a chance for explanation. Pay sucked under my old manager.

Other Kao Corporation Employee Reviews

Just contract work
Packaging Lab Technician (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH19 February 2019
I was just a contractor so my opinion of the company doesn't really matter as I was never really a part of the company to begin with. It was just a paycheck.
Pros
It was a paycheck
Cons
It was temporary
great place to work
crown services (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OH4 November 2018
kao is a great place to work face paced work flow either work 8 hours 10 hours or 12 hours a day friendly staff jobs isn't hard to do their really isn't a hard part of the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kao Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.