Kanata Honda Employee Reviews

Nice Place - Sales Manager Terrible
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON26 February 2019
Really good company. 0 star for the manager. He is the worst manager I've ever seen in my life. He is not professional, all employees hate him. Customers left the dealership because of that guy. He doesn't have any leadership skills. If you wanna work in the business, try another dealership, the Sales Manager is terrible.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Sales manager
Stay away
MANAGMENT (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2019
Stay away charles you the fixed operations manager will throw any one under the bus

They dont appreciate employees
No raises
Over time with no pay

Avoide this honda dealer apply at barrhaven honda .
great place
Sales (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON28 November 2018
Great place to work lots of traffic , Management is good they want all the employees to succeed. They have all kind of Honda products not only cars. If your in sales this is the place to be.
Pros
Team
Cons
nothing
No place for advancement
Service Coordinator / Administrative (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON15 October 2018
Great people but the money is low and advancement is very slow to non existent.They seem more interested in hiring new workers and training them for lower salaries then advancing long term employees.
Good honest place to work
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON6 March 2018
Best place I have work yet. Service Management always approachable and make work enjoyable. Will make time to talk individually, always helpful. Super happy.
Disappointment
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON4 December 2017
There was little i like about this job, though most of the people there were great there is one person that ruins it all for everyone. There is no growth within this company because they do no want to have to replace you unless they have an issue with you. The Turn over rate of Kanata Honda should be reviewed by the higher management as their employees are not happy or respected. The Service Manager does not treat their employees right and is a micro manager he is the problem for everything with Kanata Honda. You will work a 10h day with someone trying to make your day harder and poor pay to show for it. If you want to be treated like a person and have a happy job to go to this is not the place for you. I was very disappointed with this job as they promise so much but you don't see it.
Pros
made some friends
Cons
no improvements and stressful situations
employee (Current Employee) –  kanata honda9 September 2016
I've worked at Kanata Honda for years and its the best dealership I've ever worked for period. Great staff, awesome employee discounts, benefits packages and paid vacations are just a few of the perks. All managers, general manager and owner Jeff Mierins are the friendliest most down to earth guys I've worked for. I've received great bonuses, baby gifts for my newborn and time off whenever I've asked. Can't ask for a better place to work.
Pros
friendly staff, bbq lunches, discounts, benfits, feels like family
Cons
I'll let you know when I have one
Great place to work, have made a lot of friends here too
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 August 2016
First off I'm the actual current shuttle driver at Kanata Honda. I've been working here since last April and took over the shuttle position around 3 months ago. Its a great place to work. The management staff has always been fair to me. I believe there's an understanding that as long as i do what i'm told and get my job done there will not be an issue. My manager has never refused me time off and even let me take off a couple Mondays because i had concert tickets the Sundays prior. I've also never have had an issue with the owner hes always been super nice to me and treats me with respect. Also get along with the entire staff from the wash-bay to the managers in all departments. I've currently moved downtown and have not looked for a closer job because its worth the extra commute time to work here.
Pros
Great staff, fair management, good hours, full benefits, Employee discounts
Cons
Other side of the city
Well balanced place of business
Service team (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON30 August 2016
Happy to come to work in the morning. Overall very good place to work. Would suggest for any new applicant. I left for family reasons, if not I would still be there.
Pros
Pleasant and productive environment
Cons
Nothing really comes to mind
Technician (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON30 August 2016
Work is work but this place makes it more fun and friendly. Service Management is approachable and always there for support. Great company BBQ's and holiday parties. You are not just a number at this dealership.
Pros
friendly team oriented environment
Great work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON28 July 2016
Kanata Honda is a great place to work. Great team work, and great workplace. Selling can be challenging but overall great work environment.