Kamloops Home Hardware

Kamloops Home Hardware Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

very busy place. great people

all the people in this store try really hard to welcome you and work together to make things work. people are mostly happy and the management try had to satisfy. they try to be very flexible and understanding when it comes to schedule and understanding the life outside the business. still not to sure about progression but they will recognize hard work and good ideas.

Pros

friendly and understandable

Welcoming and supportive coworkers

A fast paced and collaborative working environment filled with supportive and friendly coworkers. A company respected by its community that truly treats it’s employees like family.

Busy, interesting and they are a great team

Great place to work. Regular hours and consistent schedule. Managers are approachable and provide a positive learning environment. I feel valued and part of a solid team. Store is locally owned and supports our community in numerous ways. The work environment is busy, always interesting and a lot of fun. I look forward to going to work everyday.

Pros

Full time regular shifts

Cons

Supportive workplace!

Good place to work! Great customers and co-workers make your work day enjoyable. Kamloops Home Hardware is a great supporter of the community. I would recommend giving them a try!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kamloops Home Hardware. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5