Kambio

Kambio Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
The idea of the business amazing. Interacting with happy customers and seeing their smile getting their car serviced at their clock what makes me looking forward to my next call. The management is very involved to ensure your success in every step. Its fresh to see your work is appreciative and compensate accordingly.
Pros
If you're an expert in this job, its a great place to learn how to run a business. That's where the owner outshines with his support.
Cons
Customer's unfamiliarity with knowing an oil change can be done at their driveway.
Love the mini-shop truck, virtually everything is set up to make my job a lot easier even doing an oil change in -10c. All the machinery equipment's and the truck is brand new. Looking forward to owning my own truck.
Pros
Awesome set up
Cons
Nothing yet, cold days are harder but the job itself makes it easy
Form working at dealership for 9 years and dealing with uncertainty of incoming and workload, here at Kambio not only I have the chance to speak directly with the customer and always being outside but also the hours are flexible. Endless opportunity to advanced.
Pros
no competition between tech’s and service advisor + light work.
Cons
so far everything is great.