Kal Tire Employee Review

Stressful, semi friendly.
Tire Technician (Current Employee) –  Leduc, AB14 November 2013
The day would start off slow most of the time, and it would be alright for the first four morning workers, once the whole team shows up and begins working, it's fast paced, people get angry and frustrated quickly, and at the end of the day I'm angry because of the stress and co-workers. The management is good, but they don't understand what goes on in the shop when they aren't around. My co-workers irritate and get on my nerves by screaming orders for me to work faster and harder, while they stand around and talk. The hardest part of the job is not snapping under the pressure. The most enjoyable part is when it's slow, lunch break, and the beginning of the day.
Pros
Free lunches on Saturdays, and customers bring in donuts or treats occasionally for the workers.
Cons
Very stressful, and an unorganized work environment.

Other Kal Tire Employee Reviews

Great place
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Drayton Valley, AB2 April 2018
Good place for the physically driven people. Managment and employees all made that place enjoyable to work at, lots of room for advancement. With the option of relocating all over Canada
Pros
great place
Cons
low pay
Very hard working people who take their job seriously but know how to joke around
Helper (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC31 March 2018
Very good job especially for me at the time (was 16.) Theyre big on safety and customer satisfaction. however they're very nice and funny people! some days can be very slow or very busy depending on the season.
Pros
monthly partners meetings. music
Cons
can get mentally draining

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kal Tire. Our community is ready to answer.