No good. No good.
When a store switches management 3 times in a year, hires more people in 6 months than actually work in a shop...
A shop that was at one point a 20+ person shop...and is now at 9....what does that tell you.
Not a good place to work!!!!
Other then the Manager it's ok
It is like a food chain in that building, people are fake it until they make it there. will stab you in the back right when they get a chance.
Hostile and profits above all else!
Toxic. Turnover of staff is extremely high. Once people realise they are getting ripped off. They all leave at once. Management is a joke. Counter staff are lazy, useless over worked tire techs who don't care anymore. Mechanics are OK. They are over worked and underpaid. Commercial side thinks they are better than everyone because the tires are bigger. But still. Overworked and underpaid.
Laid back and at times lazy
Challenging, sometimes fast-paced, usually interesting
Fast paced. lots of team work
Dirty and loud.. very rushed and unorganized
- What is the company culture at Kal Tire?11 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Kal Tire?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kal Tire?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kal Tire?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Kal Tire, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Kal Tire? What are the steps along the wa…7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Kal Tire?7 people answered
- What is Kal Tire sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Kal Tire?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Kal Tire a better place to work?5 people answered