Depends how much you enjoy keeping your mouth shut, or live under the managements desk.
Get rich or die trying...cause you'll never get anywhere there.
Kal you need to pay your Tire Techs a livable wage. You’ll lose all your senior staff, have to rehire rookies and in this you LOSE profit! Great benefits and a promising company, but really needs to pay a higher hourly wage
Fit in or get lost
Safety is Kal Tire's priorities for both customers and team members. Team work and effort are key in succeeding at Kal Tire.
Friendly, outgoing and inclusive
Mix latino caucasion african iranian mix of everythjng hut great set of guys had a good time there
Relax yet tight on safety
The safety culture that kal prides itself on is strictly smoke and mirrors....safety only matters until it hinders production. I assume if the upper echelon of the management team cared enough to enforce this it would change but as long as that store makes oodles of money and has no lost time incidents everybody is happy.....(except the guy that's getting told directly to "just do" his job, unsafe or not)
The executives and upper management look after themselves to keep getting richer and the hard workin people who actually make the company run, get treated like garbage You are not allowed to have a mind of your own or else they find a way to get rid of you. It's like a cult!
- What is the work environment and culture like at Kal Tire?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Kal Tire?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kal Tire?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kal Tire?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Kal Tire, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Kal Tire? What are the steps along the wa…7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Kal Tire?7 people answered
- What is Kal Tire sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Kal Tire?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Kal Tire a better place to work?5 people answered