They pretty much give you an orientation of your job details, and what other people do their. Then they stick you on a computer to learn for a entire day, if your a fast learner like I was, then they'll get you to shadow another mechanic their for a couple days, and do small jobs like removing and cleaning rims from a vehicle.
They are so desperate for people to work they might just give you a wrench and send you right into the shop!!
Thru H.R department or direct hiring in the store level
they don't answer emails
You get hired mainly on your attitude. They are looking for strong personalities and people that aren't afraid to work
If u drive then u can work
- What is the company culture at Kal Tire?11 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Kal Tire?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Kal Tire?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kal Tire?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kal Tire?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Kal Tire, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Kal Tire?7 people answered
- What is Kal Tire sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Kal Tire?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Kal Tire a better place to work?5 people answered