Kabam Employee Review

Ex User Experience Rep
Player Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA29 January 2014
Was part of the first group of contractors at Kabam when they first rolled out their customer service team. Exciting, fun and young team, but redundant work. I think they no longer have the team now, but with changes in senior management and the instability of being a contractor, we were let go in waves. But, it was good a job for myself at the time in my life, but needed more career growth. Hardcore gaming industry was not for me, and that type of environment seemed to cliquey.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not a fan of senior management

Other Kabam Employee Reviews

Good support lazy managers
Artist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA15 March 2018
The company took good care of everyone, many perks and lots of team events. Management never took risks or accepted ideas from staff on games. Didn't give enough support to games on release.
Pros
Free lunches
Fast paced environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA15 January 2018
Great culture, fast paced gaming environment. Great management. Very supportive, close to transportation. Free lunch everyday.
Gaming environment is always fun!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kabam. Our community is ready to answer.