KFC Pay & benefits reviews: Team Member

Management switches a lot so you have to get used to meeting and collaborating with new people, but the overall experience was okay. You learn a lot of good skills like time management, customer service, and money handling.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Schedule changes
Work several years with company never received a raise in wage and there is no work life balance working there . Staff would not show up and u are told u have to stay longer.
This was a very good place to work. hours were fair, work was fair, everything was a typical fast-food job. Company is a good one, managers were good too
KFC job is competitive and has more challenges. Can learn many good things to life. Management is very good. Salary is good. I recommend KFC sales assistant (team member) as a good role.
very very good work learn leadership quality new opportunities good environment good salary good team work learn fast pace work good management manages
I enjoy the work and how everything is goof their customer was please with food. I sometimes work in kitchen or the front area. I sometimes get good respond from the customer
Good team work, fast pace environment, good product quality , supportive team members, helpful staff, a lot to learn in this place, free meals and good pay
The job is very exhausting, co-workers are very unproductive, costumers are unpolite, hours are not flexible and most of the time we are short on people.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
bad management
My typical day at work is slow and stressful, but once we get rushes it gets super busy. My shifts at KFC are usually long and tiring. Lunch time and Dinner time are usually the busiest times of the day.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
A typical day at work is pretty simple, making orders and stocking your area as you go. The two ladies who run my store become like two moms to you, they love you and want to support you. The hardest part of the job is no wage evaluations. You rarely get raises unless you get a promotion which is also quite rare.
Pros
friends, easy work, free food
Cons
no wage evaluations, messy store
During the time of less then a year working at my location we went through 6 managmemt changes. This caused a very unstable and stressful enviornment, sudden and rapid fluctuations in hours, and loss of employees availability forms.
Pros
Free lunch. Friendly co workers
Cons
Unstable managmemt. Poor working conditions
Its been great working at such a great place. The staff is so supportive and help you to learn and grow. The most enjoyable part is when a customer praises you for being a part of awesome team
Pros
Easy to reach
Cons
No cons yet
KFC had some great people in the store in which I was working in, but the management of our district was very poor. I didn't get my training pay until way after I was promised, I had checks bounce, and was very late receiving some.
Some days it's very busy and tiring but the coordination and team work helped us to achieve our targets. It was a great experience working with KFC.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Hard to get break
It was a good experience, I learned time management and cooking skills and the most enjoyable part of the day was working with the friends I made an making the food
Pros
free lunches
Cons
everyday at work is like working with good friends at school. i learned how to be a good team member. the management sucks. co-workers are the best to be with. however, there is no benefits for those who work for over 10 years.
Pros
Customer Interaction
Cons
No benefits
- hours are not reliable- team members are very funny and easy to get along with- management is hard to get along with and unfair
kfc is a fun but yhet serious work place, i enjoyed the jokes & laughs we had there..althoiugh we did take it very serious.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long shift hours
when visitor comes to store &sometimes have to lift heavy staff.i learned how to deal with customers how can i manage my time.my co -worker are always friendly with me.have to finish my task in a specific time.when i learned my task &start doing alone.
Pros
free food
Cons
short time