KFC Employee Reviews

Found 1,131 reviews matching the search See all 21,871 reviews
I had a opportunity to learned and grow in customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 January 2019
It seems an exciting everyday at work. To deal with different attitudes of customers and how to manage with it. They don't give any increase on salary unless it was implemented by the Government . My most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers of finding what they really want. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the customers for asking some more but they don't want to pay more.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No increase of salary/ less working hours
Fun to work and a lot of delicious food
Associated in customer service (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 January 2019
It was my second experience of working. I learned how to communicate with people, how to work as a team with other people that I didn't know. The most essential skill that I have learned working in KFC was time management. I believe working in fast food services is very common between students and it is easier to get hired but more difficult to keep it. In overall I promised myself never work as a customer service again.
Nice place to work
Assistant General Manager (OIC) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2019
Nice place to work. Nice people and many room for improvement.
Free Meal, good benefits includes vision, dental, massage, medicine, 80% cover. Big help to my family
Benefits
Cons
nothing
okay
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 December 2018
not the best place.
applied for full time
was hired as part time even though the hours I received were only 3-5 hour shifts and only few weekly.
mainly only short shifts available.
Pros
most of staff were friendly
Cons
not enough hours
This job shaped my whole future
Cashier & Line Cook & Expediter (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB23 January 2019
I am very thankful for this job. This was my first job, and very much shaped me and my future jobs. Loved working there, the people became my family, lots of laughs, lots of drama, it was great. Almost enough for a reality TV. I was there for 6 years, they wanted me to be a supervisor but declined because I was moving to Vancouver. I did hear from people that you would be classified as a "supervisor" but wouldn't be paid the supervisor benefits. I also never really got a raise even when asked. I also was really immature back then.
Pros
get a family
Cons
low wages, heat
Fun workplace & good environment
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Bracebridge, ON13 January 2019
Handling day to day operations trained me about a new environment and to overcome staffing challenges faced in area. Loved the fun culture & support of management,
Pros
Training
Cons
Staffing
Fast pace place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North York, ON11 January 2019
Fun place to work at.
Had to deal with a lot of different kinds of people which was challenging.
The employees were nice and friendly and it was a nice place to work at
Great staff and friendly enviroment
Cashier, counter and kitchen help (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON6 December 2018
When I worked at KFC, this was my first job. I learned great customer service and how to deal with pretty much any situation. The one thing I personally would change would be how there wasn't much teamwork when it came to more of a rush hour.
Good Working Environment
Food Service Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 January 2019
good place to work with good workplace culture and always enjoy the place at there. should follow the time table correctly. one should be multitasker for peak hours.
very active
Cashier/General WORKER (Former Employee) –  Abaco15 January 2019
I was able to learn a lot about the processes of getting the chicken cleaned, cooked and making the different sides. I also learned about the food safety when working in a restaurant
Pros
free lunch, nice coworkers
Cons

Want to know more about KFC?

Ask a question
A good place to work
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 December 2018
I have worked as assistant manager for 2 years. I have had a good time working there. I have learnt on various aspects attached to working in Canada. People are nice to each other and there are very few conflicts.
Pros
Employee meal, Friendly team
Cons
Not enough Shift Managers
Playing football
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 February 2019
I have eat lot of time in kfc so i could work on there and learn about the differnce types of food items.It should be easy to work on there Thank you
Cons
Team is productive except when some staff members are on duty.
cashier and assisting (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 December 2018
A typical day of work for me would be me cooking chicken, helping staff around, take inventory, help customers from ordering food to serving it to them to also greeting them.
Pros
free food
Cons
poor managment
Productive, fun place to work, always something to do,
Food service worker (Former Employee) –  The Pas, MB8 January 2019
Good place to work. The manager is friendly, easy to work with. The building could use some upgrades and fixings. They recently had renovations done but there is still leaking in the building.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Day shifts are taken
review
cook/prep/cashier (Former Employee) –  Grimshaw, AB23 January 2019
great work experience while i was in high school
learned basic responsibility as an employee
costumer service experience, dealing with pressure of having a line of people waiting
Pros
after school job
Cons
fast food
Experience made me a strong hearted guy.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Delhi4 January 2019
a day at work is full of joys and happiness with the customers.i had learned to be patient inorder tobecome a good human being.the management was so friendly as the conscider their workers as as students so as to tach them a lot.the hardest part of the job is that the overtime work and the most beautiful moment is group work.
About management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 January 2019
Start as a full time but never get full time hours .always got part time hours.now I want part time they want to give me full time hour.anyway in my store is mostly Asian n they always favour their own people which is not fair.too much politics in my store.manager is good.
Pros
Free lunch
Decent Place
Team Member & Cook (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 January 2019
a nice workplace to broaden your skills in cooking and preparing, it’ll help you excel a lot of your goal is to become a cook in the industry, anything else isn’t really needed
Hours were too inconsistent
Supervisor, Cook (Current Employee) –  New Minas, NS25 January 2019
One week sales would be great and I'd have 30+ hours and then sales would drop and I'd have little to no hours until sales came back up. They would also bring in more workers when there weren't enough hours available for those we had
it was fun to work in kitchen
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC10 January 2019
i like the job, I love to workk in the kitechen and cook food , enjoy the work pressure and had a great expirence but got issues with management. So i quit over there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

56K