Here to help: Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews

Canada1,439 reviews
Found 1,439 reviews matching the search
Fast and effective workplace
I am happy to be a part of this company as I learned many new things as well as how to work in under pressure situation. The staff is like a family who always helps me out in difficult times and encourages me.
Very good
Vergood and very hardworking people . They were very cooperative with the customer abd take care of the customers very well. Solve there every issues with the order
Good for a first job
It’s was a good experience for me. I meet great people there. I was able to work a lot on my English. Take care of the customer was my everyday job, they was cool.
Store is a dump
The manger was ok with workers but let to much get by. Building is vary old not clean at all. Co works not all but a few vary dirty do not clean them self when working with RAW chicken i would not eat from the Leamington store at all.
Great team, fun atmosphere
Very welcoming and fun atmosphere. Great place to have your first job through high school. Working with the right people can make a 8 hour shift feel like an hour, and they had a great team while I worked there.
Pros
Employee discount, Great teammates.
It was good experience to work with kfc.
It ws good experience but now i would like to work in a different environment now. As, i love adventures and new experiences. Moreover, now i am more enthusiastic and excited to work more and in different sitiation and environment.
Basic job until you get another one.
the pay was minimum, the management get paid only a dollar more to handle cash, staff customers, inventory etc etc. it is not worth the effort.

you score a rgm position, then its ok. but even that translates to 16-17 an hour in salary.
I don't recommend
The food is good, but the people in there are not. People are racist they even embarrassed you in front of the customer once you made a mistake taking orders.
Fun, stressful and fast-faced environment
I befriend most of my customers and they become closed to me. I treated them not like my customers but as my family this is how my workplace culture all about.. My Manager here taught me a lot in terms of being the best in all areas about my work. Very stressful because the Company sets
target for the fund raising which is for me quite difficult to ask from my customers because everyday you will see same faces.
Fast-paced, poor management.
Poor management, very racist towards white people. Expected me to know EVERYTHING within 2 days of starting. Management yells at the employees. STAY AWAY.!!
fast-paced and productive workplace
it was an awesome experience to work with KFC family.
Providing proper training regarding leadership and work-related activities.

Nice to meet with many customers and get excited about rush times.
It’s a jon
I worked there because I was not able to find employment in my field as they is a tourist town retail was all they was available! I would not recommend this location to anyone
good place to work
fun, good, meet new people everyday.
pay raise after sometime. uniform is given. all the benefits - dental, vision and extended health. team job. good hours.
Mọi thứ khá ổn thỏa , quản lí đối đãi tốt , nhưng có trường hợp ma cũ ăn hiếp ma mới cảm thấy khó thở không tìm thấy vui vẻ nơi làm việc nên dẫn đến n
Môi trường tốt , linh động học hỏi được nhiều , anh chị quản lí vô cùng thương nhân viên
Exelente
Me parecio muy buena me gusto mucho esta e encuestra
Cons
No tengo contra con este formato me parese bien de verdad
Terrible management
Management is never consistent. Scheduling is terrible. They really don’t seem to know what they’re doing there. They are completely unfair with scheduling. Ask for your availability and put you on the days that you requested off. Told that you need to get in to the store anyways, meaning to take a cab. The store itself is a mess, no renovations at all. The store is literally falling apart.
horrible place to work for
Work several years with company never received a raise in wage and there is no work life balance working there . Staff would not show up and u are told u have to stay longer.
not a good place to work
my managers are not nice. BUt may be others kfc managers are nice and employees can work better. i hate to work with them they gave me anxiety coz they used to scream and yell at me
just okay
In the begining I worked it was very good and everything was in management. but after this new manager most of the things are disturbed like my hours short
Pros
free $5 fill up only
Cons
Short hours and kind of discrimination and favourness
Great sales starter
A great stepping stone for exposure dealing with customers first hand.
You learn patience speed and accuracy whilst delivering excellent service to your customer
Productive and Fun workplace
Weekend rush hours
I have learned to do customer service and food packaging

The management is supportive

The most enjoyable part about the restaurant is the time with co-workers