I think they should care about the manpower in every team/store because it affected the business run the boat is sinking.
They did everything right as far as i am concered
Be kind and generous
Pay more attention to its employees, treat them better and allow them to grow.
They should be paying their shift managers better than $1 more than minimum wage. When minimum wage goes up, everything else in the real world costs more. This is a job for a teenager trying to make some extra money for themselves, NOT a career. Keep in touch with general managers on training. Enforce the workplace harassment law at work. Have more work meetings where the area manager can hear from the employees themselves what else is going wrong in the workplace.
Give them their hours
Need to give more hours but overall great place friendly people to work with
Give more hours on full timers
Listen to the employees
- Why did you leave your job at KFC?14 people answered
- What are the working hours at KFC?13 people answered
- Does KFC require background check?12 people answered
- Do they offer benefits to their employees11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KFC | Franchise Management Inc.?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at KFC?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KFC?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at KFC? What are the steps along the way?10 people answered
- If you were to leave KFC, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KFC?9 people answered