Somewhat stressful due to being under-staffed but otherwise enjoyable.
The employees are fun to work and interact with and they are all very friendly
Very busy and have to be able to adapt to certain situations very fast but my coworkers were really patient and nice.
It is a good work environment the culture is just like a family, all around great place to work.
The environment was a very friendly one and a place you will always want to be because of the peoples culture to support each other and the organizational culture too that assist staff to pursue their studies with a conducive work schedule to balance work and studies
Easy job, nice people, good environment
Work culture is good there. Everyone is helpful there.
The work environment is very busy and fast paced.
- Why did you leave your job at KFC?14 people answered
- What are the working hours at KFC?13 people answered
- Does KFC require background check?12 people answered
- Do they offer benefits to their employees11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KFC | Franchise Management Inc.?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at KFC?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KFC?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at KFC? What are the steps along the way?10 people answered
- If you were to leave KFC, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered