I did! I didn’t like how things were going.
Pay rate was low
Very condescending management, poor quality of food preparation, sort of like a miny play ground, very unpleasant experience
The pursuit of another Job or conflict with the schedule.
Flexibility of hours, Disgust of chicken and excessive amount of grease. If you are only working as the cook there is little chance for improvement or working your way up
Career Advancement and Job Security.
I changed careers and/or moved.
I never got any shifts because they couldn't pay me except for mondays
I left due to the store closing down. If it didn't I may have still been working there
- Why did you leave your job at KFC?14 people answered
- What are the working hours at KFC?13 people answered
- Does KFC require background check?12 people answered
- Do they offer benefits to their employees11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KFC | Franchise Management Inc.?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at KFC?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KFC?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at KFC? What are the steps along the way?10 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KFC?9 people answered