KFC in Petersburg, Virginia does require a background check before the interview process. I just filled out an application today, and a few hours later I was emailed to be prompted to submit a background check.
What kind of benefits do they offer their cooks
No. It does not
Yes KFC does require a background check because they want the staff and their customers to be safe and be working in a safe environment.
I’m not too sure
No KFC does not do any background check.
Not from my past experience with the store, however it could depend on the location or the manager in charge of the location.
No kfc doesn't not require a background check
Yes, they do initial interview and ask references
and i got hired after 2 days
No you do not need a background check.
- Why did you leave your job at KFC?14 people answered
- What are the working hours at KFC?13 people answered
- Do they offer benefits to their employees11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KFC | Franchise Management Inc.?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at KFC?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KFC?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at KFC? What are the steps along the way?10 people answered
- If you were to leave KFC, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KFC?9 people answered