K-Bro Linen Systems

K-Bro Linen Systems Employee Reviews

Canada78 reviews
The company is OK
sadly, they aren't eager to train new employees but they expect you to get things on your own quickly. High expectations, but good salary. The office is very nice, tidy and bright. Has all the facilities. Average management, reluctant to train new staff, so you have to figure out many things yourself
Kbro has no organization and staffs are treated as slaves.
I hated to work there. They have no coordination and I wasn't even trained to do my work. I just saw how others did. Managment is a Zero. Too much favoritism which affects new hires. And once you react to how bad the management is, you become a target at every given opportunity they have. I just learned how work in a very stressful and very hot and smelling environment.
Productive and fun placed environment
I have learned to work in a fast-paced environment by completing the goals at the end of the shift. This job made me competitive, strong, punctual and hard-worker.
No Guaranteed job position
Toxic environment
Crazy lunch time

Unfriendly co-workers

No guarantee on job positions

Ok pay and hours

Bias for old employees

Irrational management
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Short breaks and hard labor
great place to work
I loved working there I only left due to a non work related injury. Our work atmosphere was enjoyable. They do have daily deadlines to meet, but i never felt overworked or stressed while meeting them
Stressful
Very little accountability from management unsafe working condition, good pay and benefits though. High paced stressful job had to work all stats and OT
Excellent
My job experience was so good in kbro in future if i ve schedule I ll be work with kbro bcoz the mangament is excellent co workers are so nice overall I liked that place
Good
Everyone was nice there, you had to reach the goals within the hours indicated to motivate. The workplace was nice and everyone was friendly and the bosses were nice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at K-Bro Linen Systems?
Great people to work with
A great bunch of people in the office, I look forward to going to work each day. Can be difficult if you are working in production though, a lot of being on your feet. Love talking to the customers on the phone/
Pros
Easy commute, great co-workers
Cons
Pretty low on the pay scale
The worst Company I have ever worked
This company in Burnaby is terrible.

Supervisors do not respect anybody. Rally disappointed and just worked there until I could find something better.

The production is slowing down so you don't get your full hours. They just let you go home earlier. It is supposed to work 8h a day but you actually work 3 or 4. They just ask you to go home.

Supervisors are terrible They do not respect people and are not willing to teach anybody. If you do something wrong because they did not teach you, they scream and give you a hard time thinking that you should know that....anyway....if this is the only option you have....go for it. I rather work anywhere else than work there.
Good Workplace
It is good to work with my other co workers, its easy and im comfortable with them. The manager and all the supervisors are very aproachable. The salary is good enough for my family
I would like to recommend this company for everyone
I work a full time at k-bro for almost 5 years. benifits are great. And also great and fun work environment. There is a good team and a good and approachable management .
People are not nice
The higher position they work in this company, the worst they gets! There’s a few other locations, but only this one were the worst! And people who work there is getting very very minimal pay! Very harsh work and getting very little rewards!
Nice
I worked in k bro linen system. They provide very good hours. Working environment is too good . Their benefits of working there are very good. Staff was very cooperative.
Worker
it was also a good experience working there. I was working there by an employment agency. it was a standing work. we had to stand 10 hours for our shifts.
productive
ive learned a lot in my previous company especially with my work the management the staff ive learned that many people have their own behavior.and i learned how to manage time at work so that it will finish early
Decent Labour Job that you don't want to stay at
K-Bro is a decent menial labour job that I wouldn't recommend to anyone i cared for.

The management at this location doesn't know how to give their employees any value and the long term employees are leaving in exodus.
Productive place and fun workmates
K bro is an big laundry company which washes hospital and hotel linens. The company provides a good benefits and also a friendly company. The hardest part of working is when you were alone as an operator and doing closing shift which makes you clean your work place and checks the machines and make sure it's turned off.
Fellow employees were great, management was not
I worked there for three years and management fostered an unhealthy sense of competition among employees as well as a lack of understanding of how the individual jobs actually worked.
Pros
Easy work for decent pay, four ten hour days three days off
Cons
Management was terrible
Flexible work hours
Fast work environment, they value their employee by paying all the dues for benefits like dental and health giving the employee all the salary they have work for, no deductions on our part.
no good
work hard pay a little supervisor dont speak any english can not communicate
Pros
no good
Ask a question about working or interviewing at K-Bro Linen Systems. Our community is ready to answer.