JWR Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 December 2018
Stressful! Had to get people to sign up for credit cards for president choice. I never got paid. Management was extremely unprofessional. No one wants more credit cards. I do not recommend this job. I worked for 1 month and never got a pay check! Not worth it at all
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no pay, no break, poorly managed
Insanely stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2018
This was easily the worst job I’ve ever had. If you don’t make your sales they treat you like complete garbage. Drowning around a supermarket begging people to sign up for your credit card, constantly getting rejected, sometimes an aggressive form, only to be screamed at by management/have my job threatened for not making your numbers. 0/10.
Cons
Waste of time,terrible experience very poor management.
Jwr sales rep (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 November 2018
As all the other reviews say this is a general waste of time unless you can get 10 + plus ppl a day to apply for a credit card , the training wasn’t good at all they just throw you in a store and see what you can do, and if you can’t they cut you , terrible management , no training ...just poor overall.
Pathetic experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 October 2018
It’s a pathetic place to work don’t waste your time and energy here it’s simply target oriented work n you keep struggling to beg everyone to make card
They attract jobless and newcomers and then you are at their mercy it’s better to work at basic pay anywhere else
Waste place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 October 2018
They are liars they said they given you 16 but they stand you 14 and Bush you to off the limit and is not nice job for your mantel health and they are roud
Broken equipment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Alberta2 October 2018
Couldn't even get a single hour completed due to the broken electronics they give you! No compensation for traveling all over the countryside to realize my tablet wouldn't work, also they didn't pay out the minimum 3 hours as required in Alberta when you show up for a shift!! The stress of dealing with garbage technology, terrible WiFi, and management that were less than capable made me leave within days!! Totally not even worth it as a last resort!!!!
Terrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 September 2018
These guys don't know anything. I worked for then over 2 years ago, pay was terrible, especially the management. Extremely rude boss with ill manners. No one should work for them. I was beating there employee's records and still they weren't satisfied, my money was short and I had to keep tabs otherwise they wouldn't have paid me, so before you look at the hourly wage you better be able to take insults from them, whether you do good or not.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management and extremely rude with ill manners
Worst job on my list, with worst Management
Customer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 August 2018
You will be hired as customer services with no pressure of signing up people for mastercard in different superstores. Suddenly or i should say first day of your proper shift they give you pressure to sale mastercard and represent yourself as cows who is hitting everyone on way. What they say while they hire you turned out to be different on shift. That is why no one stays on job and their hiring remains on board 24 7. I should have trusted the reviews before joining them. They will eat your salary. If you do minimum 8 sales in 8 hours they will pay you their base pay which means you will not get any commission and all commission will go into manager pocket who gives you pressure to sale. Worst total worst. Either head office should hire better managers or better their own management. Something surely is worst. Rip off hiring process and rip off interviews and rip off your salary and time. Even if I dont have any jobs and this is my last option, i rather work for free for someone but not for them.
Pros
Cons
Everything. From Manager to everything.
Horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 July 2018
They promise you heaven and they give you he**. No training but of course you need to sell. You will never see your boss, only text messages is manage
Cons
Do not come here.. even till this day I am having issues with this company.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC2 June 2018
ATTENTION. don’t waste ur time here. Please don’t. They don’t pay what they say.. they don’t train u enough. My manager kept leaving me alone in stores. I didn’t get paid enough.i worked with this company for a bit. I got fired for the most stupid reason. And they took 75% of my pay and left me with 50$ instead of 700$. Do not come here I made that mistake to join.i even spoke to the CEO. Don’t like him either.. never answers
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Nothing.
Great worker n management
Sales Associate & CTF Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 January 2018
Great overall team and management always gotta be positive help you grow and learn how to approach clients.. help them save money on sales but also could be difficult if you wear your no's but overall great and positive environment to work amazing manager in addrienne
Pros
Great work team great management always positive and supportive
Cons
Rude customers, not everyone wants a credit card so they could be really rude, hours could be cut if you don't get certain amount of application
good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Henning, NO11 September 2017
Good company to work. Especially good environment for those who like spending time with kids.
I was working there as a cashier and customer service Representative and I really liked my colleagues and the company I was working for.
Horrible workplace
Intercept (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 July 2017
Honestly the worst company I've ever worked for. The managers in winnipeg are completely unprofessional & the management in general is done horribly. Nothing is organized within the company and even head office is completely useless when you try getting a hold of them. Not only is it a boring job it's a huge waste of time and the skills are not helpful at all with anything else.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this job is a con
PC mastercard sale
PC card sake (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 May 2017
Its flexibility job and you are control your time.
Management is bad. They push really hard
Salary is 15 per hours but you need sale or you will be cut hours
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
too much push
management not good at all
former sales rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 January 2017
Not a good company to work for over all management is so unorganzied tablet problems and scheduling they don't care if they waste your time driving to get new tablets an excuse one of the managers gave me was she forgot i didn't have a tablet to use on site bad place to work.
Sloppy Management
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 December 2016
JWR sounded like a good job at first, but quickly after starting the "no client pressure" kept changing until they wanted us to harass customers like bad mall kiosks. Management did very little training and just threatened employees when goals were not being met.
Pros
Co-workers were amazing
Cons
poor shifts and poor management
Productive and comfortable environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 August 2016
It is a great opportunity to work as a sales representative in this company.The management and coworkers are approachable and ready to help me whenever needed.They are behind you to build up your self-confidence and motivation to achieve the goals.
challenging rewarding great hours
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON21 February 2016
great learning experience self independent but no promise of secure stability liked the challenge but I believe company was asking certain quotas without understanding which store I was in from one day to the next
approached customers, presented everyday value
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 March 2015
• Attracted and approached customers, presented everyday value and sold them on our clients nationally recognized loyalty based credit card programs
• Administratively provided daily/weekly application deliveries and daily productivity reporting to sales manager
• Participated in weekly sales meetings that are designed to encourage productivity
Direct public oriented job
Store Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  vancouver BC2 September 2014
we were promoting pc financial product in loblaw stores @ different location.
It was a good experience to work with JWR.Managemet is good.Pays you regular & at time.
Pros
They give you enouph shifts
Cons
There is not any con but for the shifts the are not flexble