JW Research Employee Review

enjoyable work environment and networking
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary International Airport (yyc), Calgary,AB16 September 2013
Environment of this work is enjoyable. I work with 4-5 people and as a team lead I take care of my responsibility and make sure customer knows every details about Promotion Product. From this job i learned how to handle a typical situation with a customer. I always calm with my customers and try to provide them best service. Management is very poor because the don't provide medical benefits, overt time benefits also they do not have any job security.
The hardest part of this job is Convincing a customer for promotion but I always use different energetic formula to convince them. Even though management is very poor quality but I enjoy to work here because everyday I talk to new people at The Airport. It helps me improve communication skills.
Pros
Great co-worker, Environment, networking
Cons
long shift, overtime without benefits

Other JW Research Employee Reviews

Could be a fun place to work
Product Promotor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 April 2018
The only unfortunate part of this position is a lot of the success is based on the location one works. Some locations are easier to obtain credit applications than others.
Pros
Independent work environment
Cons
Success depends on location
CSA - mastercard
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  PCF MasterCard5 March 2018
I felt like it lacked complete organization. There was lots of talk about coaching and even switching stores, but was never contacted back, kept being dismissed or ignored.
Pros
Great staff within the store
Cons
Being ignored and lack of coaching, lack of organization and communication. Poor management, inappropriate Comversations at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Research. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7